Unending Nightmare...Goodbye Kyouka...

HEY GUYS CHAPTER 2 HERE, HOPE YOU LIKE IT THIS WILL BE SLIGHTLY DARK SO BE WARNED, BUT NOT ALL BAD WEATHER LAST FOREVER... ENJOY THIS STORY SEE YA LATER

*Its been 2 years, 2 years of unending hell for Izuku once word got out that he was Quirkless everybody started to bully, beat and pick on Izuku, all of them were minor but when it came down to Izumi and Kacchan who now Izuku calls Bakugo because of his ended relationship with him, its been hell, Izuku has hid his wounds and scars from Kyouka when he sees her puts up a fake smile so she does not suspect anything is wrong she was his only blessing in his life she made him happy and for how ever long she was with im she made him feel at peace with himself even when she found out he was quirkless she still treated him the same with love and hope this changed Izuku to not lose hope in his dream... yet his parents begun to notice his wounds but never address it considering it as to be normal school fights. This time Izuku is being chased by Izumi and Bakugo for another daily round of beating*

Izuku: *why won't they leave me alone I've done nothing to them yet they continue to beat me...* Leave me alone Izumi/Bakugo please 

Izumi: SHUT UP DEKU STOP RUNNING IT WILL MAKE THINGS ALOT EASIER IF YOU JUST STAY STILL YOU LOSER!!!!

Bakugo: STOP RUNNING SHITTY DEKU YOU ARE NOT OUTRUNNING US YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY THE MORE WE CHASE YOU THE HARDER WE HIT YOU WE BEEN THOUGH THIS ALREADY... NOW YOU WANT TO SIGN UP FOR UA KNOWNING YOU WONT EVEN QUALIFY HOW PATHETIC ARE YOU....

*Izuku runs in to a alley where he is cornered no were to run or hide its just him and his 2 former allies...*

Izumi: LOOK AT HERE TOLD YOU NOW THERE'S NO WERE TO GO IZUKU NOW GIVE UP BEING A HERO TEAR UP YOUR FORM FOR UA AND WE WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE DONT AND YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW THIS WILL PLAY OUT YOU PATHETIC WORM...

Bakugo: YEAH IZUKU GIVE UP ALREADY YOU ARE NOT GETTING IN JUST GIVE UP BEING A HERO AND SAVE EVERYBODY THE TROUBLE OF YOU EMBARRASING US ...

Izuku: I won't give up being a Hero no mater what you say or do to me I told you ill make you acknowledge me one way or another you bastards !!!!

*Izumi and Bakugo look at each other knowing what they will have to do ... they both charge at Izuku first up was Bakugo. Bakugo leads in with a right hook which Izuku had been hit with so many times this time its different now*

Bakugo leads with the right hook Izuku counters and grabs his arm and flipping him over his shoulder and slamming him to the ground causing Bakugo to cough up spit and his mind rattled. Izuku was happy for a moment before he hears his sister charging at him Izuku falls back to the wall as she tries to punch him Izuku dodges it causing Izumi to hit the wall hurting her hand as Izuku grabs a trash can lid and hits her over the head with it causing her to fall to her knee clutching her head. Izuku hits her again in the head causing her to cry out in pain before Izuku stops seeing her in pain with that slight hesitation Bakugo tackles Izuku to the ground and starts to punch him in the face splitting Izuku's lip and blood to shoot out... 

Izuku spits out blood into Bakugo's face causing him to close his eyes while Izuku grabs the trashcan lid and slams it in to Bakugo's face breaking his nose. Bakugo falls to his back clutching his nose crying out in pain as Izumi uses her Telekinesis Quirk to stop Izuku from moving as she punches him in the stomach sending him flying to the wall. Izumi falls to her knees holding her head when she see Izuku getting up still holding the trashcan lid, to  Izumi's shock he looks ready to fight still. 

Izumi: STAY DOWN IZUKU YOUR NOT STRONGER THEN US BOTH....

Izuku: Who decided that Izumi... im not the one holding her head and holding a broken nose... besides I can do this all day....