Can I be a Hero.... No, you can be a God

HEY GUYS CHAPTER 3 HERE, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY IN THIS STORY AND READING IN THIS I APPRECIATE THE VOTES AND COMMENTS MAKES ME HAPPY ILL TRY MY BEST TO PUSH OUT BETTER CHAPTERS AS DAYS GO BYE. NOW ON TO THE STORY SEE YA. 

*Vegito, Whis and Izuku land on planet Vegito as 2 figures decided to rush over to them welcoming them back home from their long journey*

Dende: Welcome back my Lord how was your assessment of Earth have things changed for the better or .... wait is that a child Vegito why is he missing a shoe wait is this the one Lady B..

*A loud and powerful women brush past Dende pushing him to the side rushing straight to Vegito with worried look*

Chima: Vegito.... is this Izuku ... the boy you told me about.. is he okay is he alive what's his condition ???

Vegito: He is fine women stop pestering me with questions as you can see I managed to get to him in time just before he jumped granted I did have to knock him out to avoid a struggle. 

Chima: *GLARES AT VEGITO* you hit him knowing everything he has been through why?

Vegito: .... *exhales* lets get him to bed first and ill explain everything okay... and when I tell you this women you do not go to Earth picking a fight do you understand...

Chima: .... I make no promises Vegito I know some of the issues he faced because I bribed it out of Whis but I will only promise to let  you finish your explanation of what happened to him before I act ...* stares sternly at Vegito before her gaze goes to the green haired boy as it softens*

*Time Skip to Vegito's Modern Home curtsey of Chima  where he placed Izuku in bed removing his missing shoe and tucking him, asking Popo to watch over him for the time being and alert the others upon Izuku waken up*

Vegito: *walks downstairs  before turning to the others (Chima, Dende and Whis)* Now Chima I will explain everything to you but I want you to stay calm ... when I tell you this do you understand...

Chima: .... Fine fine fine get on with it Vegito!

*Vegito goes on to explain the years he was on Earth as he disguises himself as a poor old man to assess Earths people,  which in turn bumping in to Izuku as a child who simply smiled at him and shared his food and smiling to him treating him like a normal person. Then how Izuku wanted to be a Hero to be just like his father and mother to make them proud... until he was told by Earth doctors he was Quirkless and then how things went down from there to his family betraying him, sister and friends bully and beat him for 2 years... Vegito explains how he was not truly aware of the situation fully until he saw Izuku's condition that night and how he knew Izuku's will was broken.*

Vegito: ... Chima I know this is not what you wanted to hear ... it pisses me off saying this as will but they all got punishments tha... *Vegito stops talking feeling his Wife's energy start to leak out killer intent so fierce it rivaled all the God's themselves*