Chapter 8: Day Two Adapt or Die, Izuku's Resolve!!!

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG TERM OF NO UPDATES ITS BEEN HELL ON MY END WITH FAMILY GETTING SICK, WORK GOING CRAZY, AND ME GETTING SICK AS WILL. SO SORRY ABOUT IT BUT AS YOU SAW WITH THE LAST UPDATE ITS GOING TO BE 2 SO IM WORKING ON THE OTHER ONES NOW!!! 

*Next morning, Izuku is awakened by Whis for him to get cleaned up and come down to eat once he puts on his new washed up gear on, Izuku agrees and does as he told when he gets his gear on he notices something different about it*

Izuku: Wow ... These clothes seem a lot lighter I wonder why... I should ask Dad about this before our training...

*Izuku makes his way to the to the dinning room when he sees food stacked high on the table, but no Vegito and Beerus, Izuku taking notice before he sees Whis pouring Tea in a cup for himself*

Izuku: Uhhh Whis where is Dad and Grandpa Beerus? Are they not hungry, or are they still asleep?

Whis: Hmm not exactly they ate earlier, they are awaiting outside for you once you are done for your ... "training" .

Izuku: Ohhh okay... must be important training if they woke up early for this training method?

Whis: Just eat my boy .... and be ready for anything okay.... if you survive your training we will study as your mother requested.

Izuku: Uhh... okay.... Survive ... again huh great... Uhhh Whis may I ask why this gear is a lot lighter now? I mean yesterday it was heavy but now its... will lighter?

Whis: Hmm ohh its because of your Sayian traits, see if you survive a near death experience you will get a Zenkai boost that increases your power up a certain amount depending on how close you are to death and the amount of power and strength you expended during that struggle. So its up to you how much you get but lets not make it a habit of coming near death.

Izuku: Uh wait I almost died?

Whis: No ... but close to it you were wasting a heavy amount of Ki and Energy to just get up here, pushed your body to its limits and then some it was a first step to becoming a Hero you dreamed of.. don't waist it Izuku remember your goal that's what's going to get you through the day okay.

Izuku: okay ... you okay Whis... you seem out of it today?

Whis: Don't worry about me Izuku just eat and get out there okay.... Ill be out there shortly

*Izuku nodded and ate his food before leaving outside to meet Vegito and Beerus for his lesson for the day, as Whis watches Izuku leave he sits down and sips on his tea before praying that Izuku makes it through today alive.*

Izuku: Hey Dad and Gramps how are you doing today? I'm ready to start my lesson.

Vegito: Hmm okay then lets begin then we are going to spar Izuku, Beerus will monitor and choose the place we are going to fight ... there's something else as will but you will find out once we arrive there.

Beerus: Hmm are you ready for this fight Izuku ...

Izuku: *Stretching and jumping up and down* I Have to be ... I've been wanting how I stack up against dad... even if I fail I can always do it again...

Beerus: ...

Vegito: ....

Izuku: ? You guys are gloomy today ?

Vegito: Choose the location Beerus..

Beerus: .... Vegito are you *Beerus looks at Vegito only to be meet with a stern glare before Beerus relents* We are going to the Sol system, where.... Earth is located. 

Izuku: Wait!? Earth... but why there and hold on since when can we breathe in space? 

Vegito: We can and can't its complicated... explanations for later but look don't worry Whis is going with us to Create a barrier around are area so don't worry so much.