Chapter 4: A Boys Training and A Girl's Promise!!!

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GOT CAUGHT UP WITH WORK AND SUCH, SO HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT NOW OFF WE GO !!!

Following the events of yesterday Vegito And Whis made a very important wish that would change young Izuku's life drastically this will be his first step to his long journey to fulfilling his dream we start off in the next morning were our little Izuku is going to get a very shocking awakening ~~~

Izuku: *steers* ahh what time is it.... and why am I so warm... *opens his eyes to see Chima holding him in her arms* ahhhh *blushes, and yells to loud causing Chima to wake Up*

Chima: *Yawns* ohhh Izuku you awake its good to see your okay ... glad your stopped crying *smiles* 

Izuku: ahh .... wait what happened how did I ....

*Events from yesterday start to flashback in to Izuku's head with the promise from Vegito that he can in deed become a Hero, this prompts Izuku to shoot up standing on the bed*

Izuku: Chima!!! Did Vegito mean what he said I can become a Hero ??? *Izuku Hoping it was not a dream*

Chima: Of course he meant it Izuku, He would not lie to you about that but he also said it will not be easy journey. Know that My husband will indeed do his best to make do on his promise but the rest will be up to you okay Izuku... *she smiles at Izuku*

Izuku: YESSSSSSSSS THANK THANK THANK CHIMA 

*Izuku Hugs Chima tightly to her shock but she quickly returns the jester and smiles gratefully*

Izuku: I WON'T LET YOU 2 DOWN CHIMA I PROMISE I'LL BE THE STRONGEST HERO EVER !!!! *Izuku smiles his 1000 watt smile*

Chima: *inner thoughts, he is so precious* Of course Izuku anything for.... 

*Chima goes silent as she notices a fur tail behind Izuku also wagging in happiness ....*

Chima: *inner thoughts, did my idiot of a husband really make a wish for him to become a Sayian without consulting me or Izuku and now I have to break it to him* Ahhh Izuku ha honey sit down for me please there is something I need to explain to you but you have to stay calm okay ...

*Izuku notices Chima's tone shift and begins to sit down only to feel a furry tail wrap around his waist which causes him to look down and will...*

Izuku: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SCENE CHANGE, 5 MINS BEFORE IZUKU NOTICES THE TAIL, VEGITO AND WHIS ARE UP DISCUSSING HOW THEY WILL TRAIN IZUKU AND HOW TO PROPERLY EXPAIN THE SAYIAN HERITAGE....

Whis: Vegito Is it wise to not of informed Chima about your Wish to turn Izuku into will a Sayian? Also you know that puts her in a very tight spot considering she is will sleeping in the same room as him...

Vegito: its fine Whis the women will handle it that much im certain.... I hope...maybe....ehhh

Whis:....

Vegito: Will its to late now  Whis already made the wish and im not summoning the Dragon again to undo it just to redo it makes no damn sense.... besides I'm just keeping my word as a Destroyer ... 

Whis: *sweatdrops* okay my Lord but leave my name out of it you know how lady Chima acts and will considering Izuku's background you do know his first reaction is to....