Scars, Revelations, and Challenge

*Light shines in through some blinds Izuku stirs awake as he tries to move he feels a heavy weight on his chest, he looks down to see Kyouka sleeping on his chest he blushes but takes every detail of her face how much he missed her so much. He runs his fingers on her face causing her to stir before waking up and groggily looking at him before she smiles and hugs him again tightly causing him to laugh a bit* 

Izuku: Someone seems happy to see me *he laughs*

Kyouka: ... I thought everything that happened was a dream... last time I fell asleep and woke up you were gone.... So seeing you in bed with me ... makes me extremely happy you know.

*Izuku sighed remembering that night the feelings of leaving her .... he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead smiling before speaking*

Izuku: Sorry Kyo... my intentions was to never leave you that night... but im here now and promise to never leave you alone again... So how about we ge-

*Before Izuku could speak his stomach roared of hunger causing his eyes to stick out of his head in comedic fashion causing him to laugh as Kyouka shakes her head*

Kyouka: Your Mother told me to give you this food pill last night before you fell asleep but that didn't happen as you can see. So why don't you eat it besides you have your meeting today don't you? 

Izuku: *Smiled in excitement* Ahhh yes yes yes thank you Kyo hehe *Izuku eats the pill and feels full of energy as Kyo laughs* I almost forgot about the meeting... eh ill just show up at noon. 

Kyouka: About that... can I come with you Izuku .... I know you wanted certain people there but I was wondering if maybe I can come with you... *her jacks start to tap together in hope*

Izuku: I was hoping we could meet up after Kyo... look I don't want to bore you with the talk about my whereabouts so maybe we can meet up at your families store if that is okay?

Kyouka: *Bummed out* Is there a reason why you don't want me their, or do you just not want me to know what happened to you? 

Izuku: *pauses before speaking* Its a lot to get in to and ... right now hashing it out with you in that room... it won't be pretty and I just want to explain thing to you later just by ourselves okay... I know you want to know and trust me we need to have that conversation but ... for now can we just talk about this later please.

Kyouka: I see *Kyouka looks down* whatever happened to you must of been bad if you don't want me there... I understand if you don't trust me t-

Izuku: *Izuku kissing Kyoka stopping her from finishing her sentence before looking back at her* I do trust you Kyouka with all my heart I trust you and its not a trust thing its just... its a lot and you will see me in a different light, you will see everything differently right now I just want to cherish our time together ... before we have that talk okay... please just understand its not you its just a lot to explain. 

*Kyouka saddened but agrees causing Izuku to hug her causing her to blush before responding back with a hug as well, they both slowly break apart before they kiss each other causing them both to blush as they were interrupted by a knock at the door they pull away still steaming from the kiss*

Mika: Kyouka? Izuku? Are you two up ? *She opens the door seeing the two teens blushing and red, Mika hears both their heartbeats beating like a drum and she knows she interrupted their moment* Oh sorry did I mess up a moment between you two love birds *she giggles*

Kyouka: MOM!!!

Izuku: Mrs. Jiro!? 

Mika: *she laughs at the panic couple before speaking* Now now don't start getting all defensive I only jest, now that you two are up come down and eat.. Izuku your mom left you some food pills to eat I assume Kyoka gave it too you, also Whis stopped by earlier he said to give you this capsule? He said something about new clothes along with soap and toothpaste for you. It came with a note from your mother stating to clean yourself up and look presentable for your meeting with the Principle of UA.