Chapter 5: Motherly Love and Protection...

HEY GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE TO THE STORY , SO ENJOY THIS CHAPTER THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT SEE YA LATER :D

*Its been 2 year since Izuku started his training with Chima to which Izuku has soaked up like a sponge putting him ahead of the previous schedule timeline to her delight and somewhat horror. His training included a lot of the basics including Ki control: which he can now use small ki blast mostly Ki volley's and ki cannons nothing to crazy as a Galick Gun or Kamehameha but enough to at least annoy targets. His stance had also change to one of Vegeta's stance prior to the fusion with Goku. His speed and strength has also improved thanks to his Sayian Zenkai boost and natural thirst for combat also help him refine and adapt to battle situations. Chima also schooled Izuku to Vegito's annoyance Izuku is still a child and will also take courses in school work granted this is a trait in Chi-Chi that some how stuck around in the now fused Chima form.*

Chima: Izuku looks like you are ready to move on to your next Trainer, now you need to understand Whis is an Angel and not a Sayian like us. So he will not go easy on you either he is a very strict teacher and will make you face your weakness head on... but he pales to Vegito he will not show you mercy his training for you will be fierce understand that okay...

Izuku: Yes ma'am I won't let you down

*In an instant Whis was right behind Izuku who still has not taken notice of this*

Whis: Looks like you are ready for me Izuku?

Izuku: ahhhh the hell Whis !!! Don't pop up on me like that !!! *Izuku holding his chest* Honestly how did I not feel your energy near me...? 

Whis: Hmm Looks like you also let down your guard easily to .... *shakes head as he points to izuku's chest*

Izuku: *Izuku looks down and notices his Gi now has a symbol on it* ahhh!!! When did you? How did you? The hell?

Whis: To answer your first question as to when will when you where discussing how strict of a teacher I will be. The second question how did I do it with this pen. And will Hell that's your training it will seem you will need a new Gi. *taps staff*

A/N: litterly the best I could find sorry for that

A/N: litterly the best I could find sorry for that... but imagine him in a GI like Goku's but green Black sleeves and purple belt...*

*Izuku looks down to see his uniform a Normal gear laced in Green and black sleeves with purple belt that held his pants up.*

Izuku: WOW!! thanks Whis looks like this one still has the Symbol on my chest huh ? Is that mean this is your School Logo? Also.. what's with the Purple belt?

Whis: I see you like it and you are Welcome Izuku! Also no the symbol means rookie in training. The Purple Belt will considering im going to put you through the worst fight in your life I Figured you would want some motivation. I think that girl you have a crush on ...uhhhh oh Yes Kyouka she likes Purple huh so there you go. *Whis Smirks at Izuku*