Chapter 6: A Formal Gods Return, Rage Awakened, and A Promise For the Future!!!

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE SO TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU I MADE 2 CHAPTERS HOPE YOU LIKE IT THANKS AGAIN SEE YA :D

*REWIND TIME BACK TO WHEN IZUKU AND WHIS FLEW AWAY TO TRAIN*

Izuku: SO Uncle were are we going to train at? Also what are we learning anyway more basics?

Whis: No Izuku... We are learning Godly Training since your Newly crowned Father is not here I can train you in my staff...

Izuku: UHH what now? Godly Energy? the hell do you mean Uncle?

Whis: You will learn soon enough lets land here...

*Izuku a bit confused lands near the lake with Whis*

Izuku: Okay Whis so mind Explaining to me by Godly training?

Whis: Yes more like Divine Energy ... you will be training to become a God...

Izuku: ??? God what really that's crazy good... but how?

Whis: First .... transform in to a Super Sayian!

Izuku: ahh? How... how did you....

Whis: Vegito might have not noticed but I did, who do you think hid that fact? Vegito is still oblivious to that fact since I shielded your Power from him... I know full will of your secret training with Chima ... I knew she was going to train you to be a Super Sayian to give you an edge against him...

Izuku: ... then why didn't you say anything? I mean ... arent you loyal to him ?

Whis: Ohhh my haha? will you are my Nephew are you not?

Izuku: ... Thanks Whis... Yeah it was supposed to be a surprise ...

Whis: I know I know it will not be spoken to until you are ready... Okay tell me what level can you reach currently?

Izuku: Uhhh I Mastered Super Sayian 1 and holding steady at 2 ... but Chima said that my form is... will different then regular Super Sayian ...

Whis: Hmm show me..

Izuku: Okay .... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*Wind starts to howl, clouds begin to darken the sky as Izuku's power begins to shake the planet... Whis creates a force field around the area to prevent Vegito from noticing the spike in power...Izuku's eyes begin to go Dark green as lightning begins to strike the ground around them ... a rogue bolt cuts through the Force Field hitting Izuku straight on as he roars his power amplified ... as Izuku calms himself Whis takes in the boys Super Sayian 2 Transformation *

Whis: My My My... so this is your power Izuku.....

Izuku:

Izuku: ....

Whis: *inner thought: looks like the boy does indeed have potential to be a God ... hmm but something seems off with it ... hmm his rage seems to flow thru him like a stimulant pushing him forward ... does it have something to do with his past...* So are you ready to train in that form Izuku?