How the Dream Team met

Dream Was-Taken was a very odd boy. He always had more of a thing for hanging outside and adventuring. He was socially awkward (Same), which always made it incredibly hard for him to make friends. He wore a mask with a smiley face to cover his face most of the time, and wore dark green jackets and hoodies as to how it was his favorite color. He had sandy brown hair, halfway falling over his green emerald eyes because he didn't care enough to brush it.

Dream playfully running around in the woods, pretending a branch he had picked up was a sword and was swatting at trees with it. After running around like a crazy person he found a lake that had a enchanted aura, but he immediately hid behind a tree, dropping the stick as he saw to boys playing in the lake.

"Ahhhhh!" a brunette boy shrieked, "cut it out!" The boy had a thick british accent and dark brown hair that fell over his eyes, he had a white collar shirt on with a light blue sweatshirt over it, along with that he had a dark blue hoodie tied on his waist and washed out blue jeans. He had mushroom earrings on that seemed hand crafted.

The other boy who was splashing the brunette boy had black hair with a white bandana wrapped around his forehead. He was wearing white T-shirt, with a black jacket wrapped around his waist, sagging down due to the fact it was wet. He had black pants on that were torn. He had little flame earnings that also seemed handmade.

Dream pushed his mask to the side and poked his head out from behind the tree.

"Sap, stop- hey there's a kid one there," the brunette said, pointing at Dream.

Dream tucked his head back behind the tree frantically.

"Wait!" the ravenette boy said, running out of the water, the brunette following after him.

"Hi?" the british boy said, holding out his hand along with tilting his head. Dream poked his head out aging and slowly crept out from behind it.

"Hi?" Dream asked with uncertainty in his voice.

"I'm George," the brunette said, holding out his hand a little further.

"I'm Dream," Dream replied, walking over and shaking his hand.

The ravenette pushed George aside and shook Dreams hand, "hello, hello, I'm Sapnap!"

"Uh, hi?"

"Oh my god Sap! Your scaring the poor kid," George said, pushing Sapnap.

"Hey!" Sapnap yelled out, pushing George back.

Dream smiled at the two. George realised this, Sapnap as well did.

"You don't talk much, do you?" Sapnap asked him. Dream nodded his head.

"How 'bout you come play in the water with us?!" George asked.

Dream started to shake his head, but stopped shortly and thought about.

"Puffy wouldn't get mad at me, she's not like my old parents, she'd be happy I'm making friends," Dream thought to himself, he then changed his mind and nodded his head.

"Yeah!" Sapnap cheered, running back into the water.

"You'll get use to his oddful cheerfulness," George told him, hitting his shoulder lightly, "know come on!" George ran into the water, Dream shortly following after him.

While George and Dream walked in and George tripped over a rock.

"Aghh!" George yelled out, splashing into the water, soaking up all his clothes. Sapnap chuckled as George looked up and glared at him, apparently George had tripped over Sapnaps foot.