Our Son (Beeboo family)

"Dada," Michael said, walking up to one of his fathers, Tubbo.

"Yes Michael?" Tubbo asked, pouring some milk in his cereal bowl.

"Can we go see uncle Techno?" Michael asked. Tubbo sighed, placing down the placing the milk and looking over at Michael.

"Michael, uncle Techno and me don't have the best relationship," Tubbo told his son.

"What about papa, can papa take me to him, or grandpa Philza?" Michael asked.

Tubbo sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "go ask Ranboo."

Michael nodded and walked over to Ranboos office. He knocked on the door.

"Papa!" Michael cried out.

"Come in," Ranboo answered

Michael opened the door and walked in. "Pa' can I go see uncle Techno?"

"Sure, if Tubbo agrees to let you go," Ranboo said, not looking up from his work.

"Papaaaaa! He told me to come ask you," Michael whined, dragging out the a.

Ranboo smiled and looked over at Michael, "fine, if you get dressed and have breakfast, we can go."

"Really?!" Michael cheerfully said, a smile on his face.

"Really," Ranboo said to him.

Michael grinned as he ran out of the room and to the kitchen.

"Dada, can you make me some breakfast?" Michael asked.

"Sure sweetheart," Tubbo said.

"I want toast," Michael told his father.

"Okay dear," Tubbo agreed, putting his bowl in the sink and walking over to the fridge. He grabbed the bread and walked over to the toaster, "what would you like on the toast?"

"Hmmmm, jelly."

Tubbo nodded and put food in the toaster.

Michael walked out of the kitchen to his bedroom to get dressed. He pulled a black and yellow striped shirt out of his drawer and denim blue overalls. He got dressed quickly and ran back to his kitchen.

Tubbo had already finished the toast and it was placed on the table with a glass of milk next to it.

Michael smiled as he sat down in the chair.

"Why do you want to meet Technoblade?" Tubbo asked, grabbing a brush from the couch and walked over back to Michael and brushing Michaels hair, "you've already met Tommy."

"Yeahhh, but I hear much about uncle Technoblade and I wanna meet him," Michael said, chomping down on his toast.

Tubbo looks curiously at his son, "who talks about Technoblade to you?"

"Papa does," Michael said, licking the jelly off his fingers.

"Oh?" Tubbo asked, taking the brush out of Michaels hair.

"Mhm," Michael hummed, picking up the plate and giving it to Tubbo.

"Well go ask Ranboo if he is ready to go and remember to be polite," Tubbo told Michael, kissing the top his head.

"Okay dada!" Michael happily said, getting off the chaie and walking to Ranboos office.

"Why is my husband telling our son about Technoblade?" Tubbo muttered to himself.

Michael walked into Ranboos office.

"Papa, I'm done and ready!" Michael told his father, knocking on the door.