A new meeting (Sbi with Techno as a family friend)

Fifteen year old Wilbur Soot Minecraft was strumming his guitar in his room when his father called him down.

"Wilbur, come down!" Philza yelled at him.

Wilbur sighed and placed his guitar on his bed and got up. He walked down to the main level and then to where his father and his little brother where.

"Yes?" Wilbur asked.

"We're just heading off, wanted to say goodbye," Phil told him, walking over to him and messing with his hair.

"Yeah, to go see that boy you ditch me for every week," Wilbur mumbled, crossing his arms.

"You're more then welcomed to come along and meet him," Phil chuckled softly.

"The Blade!" Wilburs ten year old little brother, Tommy, cheered. He stood besides the door, his shoes put on and tied properly, obviously Phil had done them like he always did, but his brother made a pointed excuse to say he tied them.

Wilbur glared at his father, but then thought to himself. "Why does Tommy even like this guy so much? I guess coming wouldn't hurt."

"I guess I can come," Wilbur muttered.

"Mmmm, really?" Phil asked, a smile daunting on his lips.

"Yeah, let me go get my coat," Wilbur told Phil. He ran back to his room to grab it.

"Now we have to wait," Tommy huffed, folding his arms.

"Be patient Toms, aren't you excited that Techno and Wilbur are going to meet each other?" Phil asked the little blond boy.

"Seeing them fight would be interesting," Tommy told his father, giggling.

"Tom," Phil said, sighing, "you are my kid."

Wilbur ran back into the room and put his shoes on.

"Lets go," Wilbur said, standing up.

The three headed out of the house and into the town.

"So what's this Technoblade like?" Wilbur asked Tommy.

"He's awesome," Tommy said, a look of awe on his face as he talked about him, "dad is teaching him how to fight, so he's really good at fighting."

Wilbur nodded, but couldn't help feeling jealous.

"I think you and him will hate each other, but it'll be fine!" Tommy cheerfully said.

"Either that or you'll get along very well," Phil added, placing a hand on Wilburs shoulder.

They headed into the town where they looked around for Techno, since the boy never meets at their destined place to meet.

"You'll know when you see him, he's hard not to spot," Phil told Wilbur, looking around for the boy.

"He's over there!" Tommy said, pointing at a boy who was leaning against the wall. "Bladeeeeeeee!" Tommy barreled his way over to the boy.

"Oh Tommy," Phil sighed, then pulled Wilbur along with over to the boy.

The boy had melon pink hair that was tied into a high ponytail. He had a white button up shirt on and it was tucked in his black ripped jeans. He had black combat boots and black finger less gloves. He had a velvet red cape around his neck and white fluff cotton at the end of the cape.

There was a golden crown on his head head. He had emerald earrings on and golden rings placed upon his fingers. He looked around sixteen.

"Hey kiddo," the boy said, leaning down and looking at the blonde boy.