I'm not even real (Sbi)

Angst is for real. Whoooo! Also there will be mention of fire and death, so yeah. On with the story!

Philza looked around at the mess that had surrounded him. The fire had already burned down his cottage and into a pitiful mess of ash and the smell of burning wood.

He tried his best keep his breath even, he didn't know why this was happening, at least that's what he kept telling himself.

"Dad?"

Philza quickly turned around sharply, but he quickly relaxed when he saw one of his sons. The boys pink hair fell over his shoulders, a light wave in the boys hair.

"Techno," Phil mumbled, rushing over to him and pulling him into a hug. The boy switched ages until he landed on nineteen. Techno embraced Phil back, closing his eyes in comfort.

"Dad you need to let me go."

Phil squeezed Techno tighter in the hug. "Techno, what are you talking about?" Phil asked, putting his head in Technos head.

"Dadza, you know what I mean, I'm not real. We both know this," Techno told him, pulling out of the embrace.

"Techno, what did I say about playing pranks on me, you don't," Phil said, a smile falling off his lips. Technos face fell into a sympathetic smile.

"What is this dad? Is this all a prank?" Technoblade asked, gesturing the fire that surrounded them, the smell of ash falling uno their noses. The fire was turning into a circle around them, but Phil didn't care, nor did he notice,

"I-I don't know," Phil replied, looking desperately at his son, "I just- maybe I don't want to......."

"Dad, dad, this isn't real, I'm not real."

"N-no, you're my son, you're nineteen, you're a fighter, you win, y-you don't die. You were always acting older then the others, you liked to be smarter too," Phil said, looking at his son, tears running down his cheeks, "I'm so proud of you."

"I can't die dad, I'm not real," the boys hair was a mixture of sympathy and seriousness. He pushed a piece of his pink hair behind his ear, the hair Techno had begged for. Was that memory even real, or did he make it up too?

"Dad," another voice from behind him said. Philza turned around to see his other nineteen year old son standing there, putting his glasses back on.

"Wilbur," Phil mumbled, rushing to the brunette and pulling him into a hug.

"Dad," he repeated, returning the hug. Philza pulled out of the embrace and expected his sons face.

"Wilbur, tell me Technos joking."

Wilbur smiled, and tilted his head, "Techno has always had a dried sense of humour, but no, we're not real."

"That's, that's not true, you are all real, you are my musician, you're famous, you make people happy with your music, people love you, I love you!" Phil called out, squeezing the boys hand. "Techno, Tommy and I have been to every performance of yours."

"Dad, you're in love with something you created, you're remaking the life you wanted with mum, the life you couldn't have, and I don't judge you for that, but this," he geustered around them, "this isn't healthy, mum wouldn't want this."

"W-why then, why do you call me dad, why-why do you call K-K- why do you call her mum?" Philza desperately asked, clinging onto anything that would help him not believe it.

"Because you wanted us to, you made us dad, you made me and Techno twins, you made Tommy blonde, you made Techno not British, you made all this!" Wilbur yelled, trying to get it in Phils head.

Philza sighed, basically sobbing.

"Dadza?"

Philza turned around to see his blonde standing there.

"Oh Tommy," Philza muttered, running over to Tommy, hugging him, placing his head on top of the boys blonde curls.

"Dadza."

Philza pulled out of the hug, keeping his hands on Tommys arms, looking down at the sparkling blue eyes in front of him.

"I suppose you're no-not real either?" Philza asked, trying to focus on his breathing.

Tommy smiled and nodded his head, "stop hurting yourself, go to rest, she's waiting. She has been for the longest time."

"B-but, I can't leave you," Philza told him.

"Dad, you lived nineteen years of your life making up all of this, fourteen with me, well right know at least, this is the age you wanted us to be at do this, she misses you," Tommy told Philza, pulling him back into the hug.

Philza broke into sobs. Techno walked up and put his hand on Philza shoulder, "go to rest, we'll be here."

Wilbur walked up aging behind Phils and put his hand on Philzas other shoulder, humming to himself, "we love you, but you already know that."

"It's okay to be scared," Tommy whispered. And then the flames came over them, burning them all down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Phil, Phil open your eyes, you're safe."

Philza opened his eyes to see the angel of his life. Her brown hair fell down her shoulders, like Technos hair always did. She was humming a soft tune herself, like Wilbur always did. She had a soft smirk on her face, like the one Tommy always wore.

Philza new at the moment, he was home.

855 words
Stay safe and thanks for reading