Cuddles! (Dundy/Fundy Was-taken)

Dream was clingy that day, which wasn't good for Fundy.

"Dream, I want you to leave me alone, for two minutes at most," Fundy grumbled. Dream had basically attached himself to Fundy, his arms around Fundy.

"Mmmmmm."

"Ughhhh, why are you so clingy?" Fundy asked, walking out of the counter with coffee in his hands.

"Tommy is a f___ing menace to society, and I want cuddles from my fox," Dream told Fundy.

"Oh, your fox, huh?" Fundy asked, taking a sip of the coffee. Fundy sat down on the couch and Dream flung himself on Fundys lap. He put his head on Fundys lap.

"My fox," Dream repeated, tapping Fundys nose.

Fundy took a sip of the coffee, "Dream, seriously, why are you being so clingy?"

Dream pouted, sticking his bottom lip out, "I took a nap earlier and I had a nightmare, and you were involved in it."

"Well I'm fine," Fundy told Dream, "so leave me alone."

"Fundy," Dream grumbled.

Fundy sighed and put his cup on the table. Dream picked himself up and put his legs on the other side of Fundys thighs. Fundy wrapped his arms around Dreams waist and Dream barried his head into Fundys neck.

"Love you," Dream mumbled into Fundys neck.

"I love my alone time," Fundy mumbled, rubbing Dreams back.

"You signed up for this," Dream replied.

"Actually no, I signed up to be in your position, because your a__ is heavy," Fundy retorted.

Dream gasped, "Fundy, I am your loving boyfriend, take that back."

"No. Take your heavy a__ away from me of you can't take my s___," Fundy said to him, squeezing Dreams shoulder.

"Fine, be like that," Dream huffed, pushing Fundy, while he was still on his lap.

Fundy chuckled, bringing his hands to Dream hair. "You wanna go cuddle on the bed?"

"Yeah!" Dream nodded. Fundy smiled and shook his head. The two got up and walked over to the bedroom.

Fundy laid down on the bed and Dream laid on him. He cuddled up into Fundys chest. Fundy played with Dreams hair while the boy wrapped his arms around Fundys waist.

"I love you Fundy," Dream mumbled.

Fundy grinned and chuckled softly, "I love you too Dream."

370 words
Stay safe and thanks for reading
It's short, but I wanted to write something because I've been reading a lot of Dundy/Fundywastaken.