Chapter 1

Third Person

Today was Harry's cousins Dudley's birthday. Being the spoiled brat that he is he was given 38 presents and a trip to the zoo. Harry was luck enough to be able to go without having to stay in the car in the summer heat. As they entered the reptile cages Dudley started to make a fuss about how it was boring, because the snake wouldn't move. Harry was gonna tell. them to leave it alone but he thought better better of it. He knew what the consequences would be, after a while they got tired and went to a different reptile. "I'm ssssorry about them. They don't know how it feelssss to be locked up like this." Harry said softly.

The snake who had until this moment not moved an inch looked up at Harry, "Can you hear me?" harry asked very confused on how that was even possible. The snake had just nodes it's head, and for the first time ever Harry had a genuine smile. But it vanished the second Dudley had saw that the snake was moving, and pushed Harry out of the way to get a better look. The all of a sudden the glass cage disappeared and Dudley fell in. As the snake slithered out of it's cage and everyone was had wrapped itself around Harry's neck like a scarf.

After they got Dudley out of the cage (sadly)

They owner of the snake said that she had never clung to anyone like this and that it was going to be to be impossible to separate the two. The Dursley's had allowed him to keep her as long as she didn't get in the way of his chores and didn't attack anyone.

Please tell me how i did in the comments this is my first story and i really hope you guys enjoyed it

289 words