Chapter 7 pt 2

Harry woke up that morning in Draco's bed. As the memories of last night came to him,he had started to slip into what his uncle considered a 'freakish childish mood'. He had a snake plushie that he used when he got like this. It was in his trunk so he got out of the bed and waddled over to this trunk. But just as soon he went to his trunk, to get the snake plushie, he saw Niki out of the corner of his eye and she was by the window. " Du u want to go out NiNi" Harry hissed softly Niki just nodded and Harry opened the window and she slithered out and he closed the door. Once he got his plumbing he wadded back to Draco's bed and wrapped himself in the blanket. He squeezed his plushie and was about to look for something fun to do, so when he saw Draco come out of the closet  bathroom with a towel around his waist. "Oh you're up Harry" Draco said, looking at Harry's plushie. "Cute plushie just like you" he said  as he walked to get dressed. Harry felt the same fluttering feeling in his stomach from last night. "Come on Harry go get dressed or you might miss breakfast", Draco said looking at Harry while he buttoned his shirt. Harry just sat on his bed and pouted, Harry didn't know why but he just felt like being a brat to see how Draco would react, Draco just walked up to Harry stopped buttoning his shirt leaving the top four buttons unbuttoned and showing his pale chest. "Harry", Draco said coldly; " Get dressed or do I need to dress you myself" Draco said as he slowly hovered over the smaller boy. Harry just blushed, the thought of Draco spoiling him excited him. Harry just looked away from Draco with a lot of sass. Draco then backed up from Harry and went to Harry's closet, when he came back with Harry's uniform. He picked Harry up and said, "if you wanna act like a brat I'll spoil you like one" and with that he started to take Harry's clothes off to change him into his uniform, as they left their dorm Draco looked at Harry and then looked away, " Harry. Do you like being spoiled?" Draco said calmly as they continued to walk to the Great Hall. Harry just nodded," I've never been spoiled before and when you did it this morning I liked it" he said looking a bit embarrassed. "Would you like me to spoil you?" Draco said. "If I won't be to much of a bother then yes please" Harry said jumping a bit "Then," Draco stopped and cuffed Harry's cheeks, "I'll spoil you rotten" Draco said looking into Harry's eyes, Harry just smiled and they walked into the Great Hall, Draco with his normal unreadable strut and Harry walking happily behind him.

Word count: 488

A/N: I'm really sorry ik i said i would post a while ago but i completely blanked on what to write i honestly don't know if this makes any sense since i didn't prof read it. But i did completely have to remake the whole chapter to make it fit. Anygay i hope you enjoyed bye!