Chapter 5

Third person

      Harry and Draco were on the boats on. the way to Hogwarts castle. On the train they had made a promise to always be by each others side no matter what house they're in. Draco had hoped to be in Slytherin because it was the best house in his opinion. Harry said he want to be in Slytherin to o but when Draco had asked him why Harry replied with," Because that's the house you will be in." And that alone made Draco smile and hope Harry would get into Slytherin.

They had finally arrived outside the Great Hall where they were told to what before they could be sorted into their houses. As they waited a gingered haired boy come over.  "Hello my Ron, Ron Weasley" the boy said as held his hand out. Harry had looked at Draco for help, he had explained early on the train that harry was self conscious of how he talked when Draco asked about it on the train. Draco looked at Ron's had and scoffed," My name is Draco Malfoy and, and this is Harry Potter." Draco scuffed again. "Wow! Is that really Harry Potter?" Ron said looking at Harry who has been. hiding behind Draco. "Yes it is and I would very much like it appreciate it if you would go away" Draco said coldly. Ron clearly getting the point said "whatever. I hope we can be friends Harry. Then you won't have deal with stuck up prat." As walked away Harry had slowly come out from behind Draco. "That wassssn't very nice Draco" Harry said softly  but before Draco could respond the teach they had be introduced to as Mrs. McGonagall came back from and led them in to the Great Hall to get sorted into their respective houses.

Harry and Draco held hands as people started to get sorted into their houses. Sooner than they would have liked it was Draco's turn, they had held hands until their slipped apart as Draco was going up the stairs. As Draco sat in the chair and the sorting hat was being put on his head, before it even touched him it yelled,"SLYTHERIN!" Draco smirked and walked towards the Slytherin table but stopped right in front of it turned around and waited. "Harry Potter" Mrs. McGonagall said. Harry had walked up to the chair and sat down as McGonagall put the hat on his head. "hmm difficult, yes very difficult. Hmmmm you would do great thing in Gryffindor-" as soon as the hat said that Harry had started to hold his breath. " But you would do ever greater things in Slytherin.....yes splendid well it  better be.......SLYTHERIN!" The hats shouted at last. As Harry walked down to the Slytherin table and stood next to Draco. Draco nodded and lead them to a seat, as the people continued to get sorted into their houses and the feast began. Draco noticed that Harry wasn't eating. "Is something wrong? Is there nothing to your liking?" Draco asked. Harry just shaked his head while looking at a strawberry  tart. Draco leaned in and whispered something into Harry's ear that med him blush. "Fine but only sssssoup and a tart okay?" Draco just nodded gave Harry some food and continued to eat.

Word Count: 549

Thank you all for reading