Chapter 6

By the end of lunch Harry had eaten a forth of his food. When draco asked why he wasn't eating he said he was full. Draco whispered something into Harry's ear that made him flush.

After the feast Harry, Draco and the other Slytherin's were taking to their common room. As everyone was heading to their dorms Nikolas the Slytherin prefect had told Draco and Harry that they would have separate dorm of everyone else upon Draco's father's racquet. Harry looked at Draco confused, but Draco just smirked and fallowed Nikolas with Harry not far behind.

When they reached their shared dorm Nikolas gave them the password to get in , he said that anytime they want they can change it, and then left. Harry said the password and entered the room,Draco right behind him. "So what do you want as your treat? Draco asked as he grabbed some shorts and boxers and went to go change in the bathroom.

Harry had put on an oversized t-shirt when Draco came back. "So have you decided on what you want or do you want think about it over night?" Draco said looking at Harry. Harry ha just nodded, "okay so what is it that you want?" Draco said prepared to buy anything Harry wanted. "I w-wanna c-cuddle." Harry said almost inaudible but Draco had heard it loud and clear.

Word Count: 231

A/N: I'm really sorry this is so short I completely forgot to post bc of school TvT. I'll try to make up for it in the next chapter. Other than that I hope u enjoyed.