About this Book

So after working on my BakuDeku/DekuBaku book I started to get some idea's for this book again. I'm not 100% sure I'm gonna bring this book back but there is a high chance. There might be a few changes in the book though not the plot itself but how I'm gonna write the chapters. 

When I was writing this book the first time I was trying to make really long chapters and that's one of the reasons I started losing motivation for it. The chapters won't be as long as they were before and there probably won't be a schedule for this book like my other one. The schedule was another reason I lost motivation. Because of me trying to keep the original idea of Harry Potter but with my own little twist while trying to get some of the information as correct as possible caused quit a bit of stress for me. 

So if I do decide to bring this book back the chapters will be longer and there will be no posting schedule till I can be sure I can write chapters before the deadline without getting stressed and losing motivation.

I'm always open to ideas, comments or criticism on my works. If I can write around 5-10 chapters ahead of time I will start posting this story again.

Thanks for reading and have a good day or night!