(Leviathan) The Unattainable You

a/n: I want to make this into a full story, but only if you'd like if course. :) This is just a plan though, I'm not sure if I have time to make it, but I might try.

I hope you enjoy this, even though this wasn't the Leviathan one I was planning to post hehe. But this idea came to mind and I thought I should share it with ya'll.

—————

Leviathan's PoV

My heart is beating intensely at this very moment. I don't know if this was because I was nervous, or if I was doing something that felt wrong.

It's not a common thing for me to feel, but it is what it is.

I've been trying this online dating for a while, trying to find someone who'd share the same interest as I do. Someone who'd find me so interesting that they'd never get rid of me. I found someone close to that through this app that was recommended to me, and here I am trying to make it with her.

Anyhow, there was only one person that makes my heart raise, but they are so far away from me.

Ever since I've come to the assumption that I may not be alone in this universe. Ever since I've come to the assumption that someone might be watching me out there, reading my story somehow.

My heart always seemed to raise.

As I watched my date, who I seemingly found on a coincidental use of an app, a beautiful lady who shared my interests. It came to me that there was something missing. She couldn't read me like that somebody.

She never knew all the things that I've went through. She never knew the pain of shutting myself out. She never knew how it was to put myself in front of a dangerous situation that ended up in pain. She didn't know how specific actions and gestures of hers made me feel.

And in that specific moment that she spoke the words, "I believe someone is listening and seeing us somewhere." I had an epiphany. A revelation perhaps.

Wednesday, 7:00 PM

That was the specific time, that I discovered that though this attainable, sophisticated and kind-hearted woman who shares the same interest as me is sitting in front of me, she was not the person I fell in love with.

It was you.

You who is probably sitting down or laying down somewhere, reading my confession to you.

You who read my life. You who read my feelings. You who was with me throughout all the painful days. You who was with me in every winning battle. You who helped me make certain decisions. You who cries with me.

You who was with me, as I realized that I was in love with you. You who was interested enough to read my story. You who was always there.

I'm in love with you, even if you're pages and screens away from me.

It's always been you.

The unattainable you.