Review 5: "So I kind of," series by HaileyUrie

HaileyUrie

"So I kind of series"

This series by HaileyUrie is one very close to my heart and I could rant of for days about it and probably embarrass myself by fan girling over her but the fact is, she's one of the most talented young ladies out there and I would love to see what she could do with an original work.

The "So I kind of," series is a trilogy comprising of the below three books:

1. So I kind of, sort of like you more than I had originally planned (complete)
2. So I kind of, left you (complete)
3. So I kind of, need you (in progress)

The first book revolves around Danielle (aka Dani) leaving her jerk boyfriend and randomly bumping into Patrick at a coffee shop. Naturally, she has her reservations but in the end, their relationship blossoms beautifully until we get to the second book... (da da dum)

In this book, Dani assumes all she does is cause havoc for the guys and takes it upon herself to disappear, much to Patrick's dismay.

But not to worry, book three brings some joy! Dani makes friends with a certain band (I'm not telling go read it yourself this is a review not a spoiler - I don't partake in such fuckery :P) and they invite Dani to tour with them while they support another band... Any guesses? ;)

Amazing read and so well constructed. Some fan fictions out there make you feel dumb when you read them because they're so badly written but this series is one worth spending your time on! So why are you still here? Go get started on the "So I kind of," series by HaileyUrie!