Review 30: Cyber bullying petition

Petition to stop cyber bullying by raylee07

AN HAPPY 30TH AND FINAL REVIEW "WHAT TO READ" FOLLOWERS! :D Thank you so much for supporting the reviewed books and authors and for reading this book loyally! if i didnt get a chance to review your book, I am truly sorry. As a 30th review I decided to do a more serious book. Please take note of it and please go check it out when you're done here - it will literally be one minute of your time.

This review is a petition I've created around Wednesday to take to Wattpad admin and demand harsher punishment for cyber bullies / stalkers / trolls.

I have a lot of friends who have been victim to the cruelty that is a cyber bully and I myself have fallen victim to it. This is an injustice that needs to be stopped and needs to be reported.

I urge everyone reading this who hasn't already please visit my page @raylee07 and sign the petition by commenting with your username and voting on chapter one. This is a two week petition and we're almost one week in with overwhelming support.

To everyone who has signed the petition, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Together we can ask Wattpad to help us stop the cyber bullying and save the self esteem of the writers who have fallen victim to this disgusting breed of people.