Review 27: The Blackout by redpanda_queen

Blackout by redpanda_queen

Let me kick this off by saying thank you to those who've approached me for a review or have recommended books to be reviewed.

redpanda_queen - thank you for making me use 50% of my data cap to research Tom Syndicate because I'll be honest, I had to research what mianite, dianite and the syndicate are because (don't judge) I am not really a gamer. Except for those dumb Facebook games. I'm all over those and killin' those bitches. (Drunk history ref)

One thing I was really impressed with is the fact that redpanda_queen stuck to the most Cardinal rule of writing - thou shalt write about what you know!

Amazing storyline that flows naturally and a solid plot with excellent writing by a talented redpanda_queen

Alright now let's get to the basic plotline - it is a short story so I can't divulge too much but here is the gist of it.

Kathy is on her way to a meeting when she runs into a dreaded power outage - only problem there is the power outage occurs while she's stuck in a lift (elevator) with a blue haired stranger who she soon discovers is a claustrophobic Tom Syndicate. The pair soon develop a friendship and the book ends off with Kathy and Tom communicating outside of the lift. Could this be love for our duo?

The first chapter of the sequel "The Stream" is up and does give a little bit more insight into the occurrences after the lift incident so go and check them out! A good read on the go! Well constructed redpanda_queen