Sad Prince of Chicago by IveGotadarkalley

Before I start the review I'd just like to apologise to the authors about the rubbishy chapter pics - my tab decided to knock out and I'm so upset and its where I had the cover art saved so now had to use my phone. FMS. Anyway, this isn't about me.

Sad Prince of Chicago by IveGotADarkAlley

I was speaking to IveGotADarkAlley about the writing of this book and we came to the conclusion that everything on Wattpad comes out longer than what it was meant to which happened to be the case with this story and WOW!

This story is about Lacey and her long-time boyfriend, Patrick Stump <3. The couple, happy for years, have suddenly hit a speed bump in their relationship and despite her best efforts to assure Patrick that she will support and love him, he remains tight-lipped about his turmoil. Until Lacey stumbles onto his secret…

I’m not going to say much more because it’s an awesome read and (maybe) there will be a continuation of the story. If there is, I can’t wait to read more! A book that deals with real issues that some couples face in this day and age with a twist of one of my favourite celebrities. Nicely done IveGotADarkAlley (but duuuude, ChipSkylarks was killer :( )