Chapter 29

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 29

Arthur:

I watched her intently as her expression changed from bewilderment to pure joy and happiness.
But then, it again changed to bewilderment. God, what's going on in her head? I would right now give my life to know what is she thinking.
She looked at me with tears pooling her eyes. A look of hurt and pain crossed her face before she changed it to a poker face.
"Th-this is not funny, Aur." She tried to take her hand away from my grip, but I held it more firmly.
"Because it's not ment to be funny, Meow. I mean every single word I uttered." I locked her eyes with mine and held her gaze. My tone was dead serious and I saw her eyes widen.
My be she needs some time to think about it. May be she is confused about her feelings for me. May be she is confused what to tell me.
I got on both of my feet and kissed her passionately, holding her face as I let go off her hand. It took time for her tk react, but when she did, she kissed me back wrapping her arms around my neck.
I pulled her close to me wrapped my arms around her narrow waist and deepening the kiss.
I wanted to convey my feelings to her through this kiss we are sharing. I suck at expressing through words. I tried my best to express myself.
I didn't yet tell her that I'm in love with her. That I love her more than anything in this world.
May be if I would tell her that, she would run for hills.
It's good I just told her I like her a lot.
We pulled away pressing our foreheads to each other's, looking in to each other's eyes.
"You don't need to answer me right away. You don't need to say anything. I will always wait for you. Just let me take care of you. Let me put you to bed. It's really getting late."
I bent scooping her in my arms as she squeaked in surprise, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her head on my chest.
I took her to her room, ignoring the continuous nagging inside my head telling me to take her to my room, to my bed.
She needs space to clear her head and know exactly what she feels about me.
I placed her delicately on her bed and tucked the comforters below her chin. She was just staring at me with wide crystal eyes and poker face.
"Good night, love. Sleep well." I kissed her forehead and left her room. No matter how much I wanted to join her in bed.
I let my tongue slip, while wishing her good night and saw her eyes widen and heard her gasp lowly. But, ignored it.
I know she likes me. She likes me alot. Otherwise, she would never let me kiss her. She didn't stop me when I was close to taking her.
Not just once. I have kissed her number of times. Even in public.
Above everything, she also initiated few of the kisses.
It's very clear that she likes me a lot. All I have to do is make her realised about her feelings for me. And the strength of those feelings.