Chapter 10

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 10

Caitlyn:

I was speechless. I had no idea how to react or what to say.

"Surprised, right?" He maintained his grin and I nodded. "I was too, when Mrs. Santon said me about it."

I just looked at him, not knowing what to say.

"What the fuck, man." I heard someone curse at the door of the backyard, making both of us look there as Arthur had to turn. Custer walked towards us, taking fast steps. "How could you both do this to me?" He sounded hurt and frowned at us. It was quite dark here, outside. But, I could still see both of the men clearly due to the small amount of light provided by few lights. My head was suddenly heavy.

Arthur was first to speak. "What did we do?" Confusion clear in his voice, I could only see the back of his head.

"You, dude?" He pointed a finger at Arthur. "You are seriously asking me that?" He knitted his brows.

"What are you talking about?" I drew their attention to myself as both of the frowned at me.

"The kiss!" Custer uttered through his gritted teeth, throwing his hands in the air, making the heat crawl up my cheeks trough my neck and I dropped my gaze to my lap. "How could you kiss?" He sounded disappointed.

"What's wrong with the kiss?" Arthur raised his voice as he stood up against Custer. I could only see their legs.

"What do you mean, what's wrong with the kiss? I just left for the bathroom and when I returned, I found out you kissed her and took her somewhere. " Custer raised his voice too.

"It's my house, I will do anything I like.  Why do you have any problem with this?"

"Why wouldn't, I have any problem?"

The yelling continued. What is going on? Why are these two idiots fighting just on a kiss me and Arthur shared? I'm sure this wasn't Arthur's first kiss. He might have kissed a million times. He is an expert in kissing. I was snapped out of my thoughts when, I was shaken by my shoulder. I looked up to see Arthur holding my shoulders. Arthur and Custer were both staring at me with raised eyebrows. "Huh?" Was all I could make.

"Did I force the kiss on you, Meow?" He sounded pissed. But, the way he said Meow, I wanted to kiss this man again.

"Why are we talking about this?" I managed with a frown.

"Just tell me, Meow. Do you regret the kiss." He looked at me with hope in his eyes and I can't deny my feelings for him.

"No." I again felt the heat on my cheeks. "But, what's wrong? Why are you asking me this to me?" I frowned at him.

"Because, Custer thinks, I forced the kiss on you and you might regret the kiss now." He sounded hurt and angry, but proud at the same moment. What sort of combination is this? When I looked at Custer, he looked at me like, I betrayed him. What did I do to hurt him or to cause him pain?

He came and sat in the front of me on his knees, taking hold of my hands. "Are you sure about this, honey? You don't need to lie here. Arthur won't be hurt if you regret the kiss." He looked at me with hope in his eyes. What is with men looking at me with hope in their eyes? I have no idea, how to deal with his situation. What to tell him. How do I tell him, I don't regret the kiss and not hurt him at the same time. Instead, I said, "I need a drink". When I was about to get up, I felt my surroundings rotate around me. I flopped back on the chair, holding my head with both of my hands. In an instant both of the men were by my side holding each of my shoulder, asking me if I'm ok. "I guess, I drank more beer than I can handle." I joked chucking, to lighten the heavy atmosphere. But, it had no effect on any of them.

"Let's get you inside." Custer was the first to talk.

"I got her." Arthur's tone was stiff and strict as he snaked his arms around my shoulder, just below Custer's hand. I couldn't look at any of them. What's up with both of them? Why fighting for no reason?

After what seemed like a century, Custer let go of my arm. "Take care, honey. Good night." He kissed my cheek turning them red and let go of me.

Arthur seemed to be in hurry as keeping pace with him was a difficult task for me. As if he realised that, he slowed down his speed, taking slow steps. As we entered the house again, the loud music was pounding in my head, making me feel more dizzy. He pushed passed everyone, increasing his speed a bit, squeezing me to his body.

When we came to a stop after climbing the stairs, I saw the door to my bed room. "Where are the keys?" It was a simple question. Yet, I couldn't think of any answer. "Meow..." He trailed off with an emotion in his voice, making me look at him. "Where are the keys to your bedroom?" He raised his brows. The thought striked me as, I hit my head with my palm groaning at the pain, squeezing my eyes shut for few moments. When I opened my eyes, I saw an amused expression on his face.

"It's with Custer."

His expression suddenly changed in to a furious frown. "Why the fuck is the key with him?" He raised his voice, moving a little away from me to completely look at me.

"Why do you keep loosing your temper, for no reason?" I whined, huffing.

"Because, you keep doing stupid things, Meow." He looked away from me.

"You mean I'm stupid?" I slipped out of his hold, my hands on my hips, glaring at him.

He rubbed his palms over his face, after sighing. "No, Meow. I didn't mean that." He looked right in to my eyes, making me feel more dizzy. "But, you didn't answer me. Why is the key to your room with him?" He kept his face and voice expression less.

"Why would I tell you?" I glared at him with my eyes practically slits.

He signed, rubbing his palms on his face again. "Meow, please, don't test my patience. You have already done that many times today." He looked right in to my eyes, with so much of intensity.

"What did I do today?" I raised my voice at him.

He threw his hand through his hair. "Meow, please."  He sighed heavily. "Just answer my question. I can't stay patient for long time and you know it very well from the start."

"No." I shook my head vigorously. "You," I pointed my finger at him, "answer me first." I held my head high, folding my hands on my chest, to let him know how determined I'm about getting the answer.

He looked away from me and seemed to be debating with himself about something, as he scratched the back of his neck. It might be about giving me the right answer. I wanted to tell him, I'm not going to entertain any lies. But, I waited for the answer first. He might also be thinking about firing back with another or same question. But, I wasn't going to answer him until he answers me.

"Damn, Meow. Why are you so hard headed and stubborn?" He mumbled.

Another minute, he was cupping my face in both of his palm and kissing me with passion and intensity. I couldn't help but kiss him back with the same passion and intensity. All thoughts about getting answers flew away from the window, as all I could think at this very moment was the kiss we were sharing. The kiss was some kind of claiming and seemed like he wanted to prove something with it. I felt like, I was floating on cloud nine. The amount of intensity and passion in this kiss was very high, making me feel light headed.

I deepened the kiss circling my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, making him wrap his arms around my waist. My flushed body was completely pressed against his hard one. I could feel his hard chest, probably abs against my chest.

We pulled away for our breath, breathing heavily with our foreheads pressed against each other. I opened my eyes only to find him staring at me intently.