Chapter 37

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 37

Arthur:

I drove as fast as I can in the New York's traffic. Fuck you, Custer!
As I reached my destination, I jumped out of my car and started running towards the grey building.
But, I'm sure Custer has to do nothing with this. He has no idea. It must be Meow who wanted to check on Aiden and I know how good she is at squeezing anything from anyone.
Why doesn't she get it? That Asshole is very dangerous for her! He have tried something with her, for which I would have killed him
He is lucky I knew him since a good time and he was mentally ill. Else he was dead by now. I would kill him gladly with my bare hands.
I didn't see or listened to anyone as I broke the security and ran towards Aiden's room.
Mrs. Grange was standing out of his room watching something unfold inside.
As I reached the room, I saw that Asshole kissing my Meow. My Meow.
I couldn't take it anymore and my fist met with his face as soon as he pulled away.
I heard Meow gasp with wide eyes watching Aidem collapse at floor. You deserve it Asshole. You deserve it for kissing my girl. My Meow!
"Asshole!" I spat with disgust in my voice as I pulled Meow in to my chest.
But, she pulled away looking at me with a cute frown. "Why did you do that?" She demanded, her hands on her hips and her eyes glaring fireballs at me.
"What are you doing here?" I shot back, demanding.
She looked like a deer caught in head lights, then she raised her eyebrows, a challenging expression crossing her face. "Whay do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean, Meow! You weren't supposed to come here." I hissed at her holding her by her arms.
She made a futile attempt to free them. "Why is that? I'm allowed to go where ever I want." She glared at me with those big crystal blue eyes, slits rightnow.
I know this very well! You can do everything! Except, controlling Meow. She will end up doing what she wants no matter what! It's the time I back off and get reasonable. "Meow. . ." My tone was soft and pleading. "You know this man here can hurt you. I can't bare it if he hurts you again! I can't allow that."
Her expression changed to understanding and then later I saw her cheeks glowing reddish.
"Wait, what? Hurt her again? Why do I feel invisible here?" Custer said bewildered as ever, a small frown playing on his face as he looks ready to listen.
I turned to him with a nod. "I will tell you everything later. For rightnow, we are leaving." I left no room for objections as I snaked my arm around Meow's narrow delicate waist and pulled her with me. "I'm sorry for the mess, Mrs. Grange!" I left with a nod towards her.
When we were finally outside. Meow pulled away from me. "You were supposed to come tomorrow."
"I know." I shrugged pulling her in me again. "I thought of giving you a surprise. But, guess what? I got a surprise coming here."
She looked at me. Then suddenly, just like that, met her lips with mine snaking her arms around my neck.
Holy Merciful Jesus!
This kiss was the least thing I expected!
And the best thing happening to me since last few days.
Wow! It's a bliss!
"I'm sorry! I just wanted to check on Aiden and make it clear for him that I can never be his. But, he asked for one last kiss, for the old times sake. That's why I kissed him. He didn't force it on me." She said it quite breathless, not recovering from the kiss.
I started back at her, a smile forming on my face. "You never fail to surprise me, my darling!"
"I swear, I feel so left out today!" Custer groaned beside us making both of us laugh.