Chapter 2

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 2

Arthur:

Then it hit me. This is Aunt Rose's house. The party is at Aunt Rose's house. She gotta definitely know, that girl. So, I spun on my feet and return to, Orange juice sipping Aunt Rose.

"Aunt Rose,... uh... well. Who was that girl, who hugged Mom? You know.... they... seemed pretty close. And... I have never seen her around." I finished, scratching the back of my head.

She raised her eyebrows, sipping from her juice. "I thought, you both introduced each other, to each other."

I scratched my rear. "We... kinda.... talked... but...". I trailed off.

She chuckled. "But ended up fighting, again? Just like old times." She smiled shaking her head. Ohh wait? Did she just said just like old time? It means, I met this girl before? But, where? When?

"You mean, I met her before?" I voiced my thoughts. Ridiculously failing, in my attempt to not sound desperate. You idiot! You seriously need a phycologist.

"Yeah, you did. You don't remember her?" She asked raising her eyebrows. I let my mind run. As fast as it can. Did I meet her any of the times when, I visited the town in last seven years?...... No! Then Where and when did I meet her? She is not a kind of a girl anyone would forget. Who the fuck is this girl? "Think more, Arthur." She smirked. Ohh fuck! I can't take this anymore. I was about to explode. "She is Caitlyn, Arthur. My daughter." The same smirk plastered on her face. Ohh my Holy Fucking God.

"I should have known." My heartbeat started racing, faster and faster. Caitlyn. Caitlyn. Of course. Who else could she be? I saw her so many years ago. she's changed a lot. She was the prettiest and the cutest girl I have ever seen in my life. And now, she's grown into an incredibly beautiful woman. But, how can she be Caitlyn? She was just three years younger to me. She wasn't even an year old when I was three. I looked up at Aunt Rose. She was pouring herself some more orange juice and talking about how we used to fight alot. But, then we were the best of friends. Hell, I always wanted us to be more than friends. Anyways, we were too young for that. She left the town, when she was six and I was nine. She might have got that gene from Aunt Rose. God, I missed her so much. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone shook me by my arm. It was Aunt Rose. "Sorry, Aunt Rose. I just zoned out." I rubbed my face and looked at her.

"I said, you should have identified her. She isn't changed much and looks a lot like me." She left with a wink. What was that for? God, please help me. I pleaded looking at the roof.

Then, an amazing idea hit my amazing brain.

Caitlyn:

I was talking to Auntie Eira, about how the Church was full today and we couldn't meet their. She is an beautiful woman. With her red hair and warm brown orbs.

I was still eating my CD. Of course. How can I leave it? Then she said I should meet Uncle Joseph. To which I gladly agreed and we started making our way towards him. After spotting him with Dad, of course. Did I forget to tell you? Dad and Uncle Joseph were best friends as like Mom and Auntie Eira.

"Hi, Uncle Joseph." I smiled at at him, once he looked at me. He and Dad had wine glasses in their hands.

"Oh, Caitlyn!" The next minute I was engulfed in a 'bear hug'. I could say he was still strong, in his mid fifties. I was like his daughter, to him. As he and Auntie Eira wanted a daughter, but they got two sons.