Chapter 4

My BAD BOY in LOVE

CHAPTER 4

Arthur:

Something was definitely wrong. I know this girl. Yeah, I wasn't with her for most of her life. But, I still know her very well. I have seen her grow up, when she was too young. I have seen her learn the basic things. So, I can tell, when something is wrong with her. I saw a fear, pain and hurt in her eyes. Pure fear. Yeah, she was embarrassed. But, most of all. I could sense fear.
Damn! When she looked at me. I was taken back. Something is wrong. And, I had the itching to know. What's wrong. It must be something related to her past. And, I can tell, she hasn't told this to anyone. I need to know.

"What's wrong, Meow?" My tone was completely serious. I was shocked, the way my voice came. She again looked at the floor, paralysed. Her hands on her sides. I felt like, she wasn't listening to me. She was in her own world. "Meow?" I tried to touch her shoulder, she flinched. Her chest moving up and down, her breath heavy.

I couldn't see her, like this. In fear, in pain. I couldn't even think, what could be the reason for this behaviour? So, I did the first thing that came to my mind. I assaulted her lips with mine, holding her neck with both of my hands. At first, she paralysed in shock. Then she started responding, kissing me back, placing both of her hand on my chest. I smiled against the kiss. The kiss was sweet and intoxicating. The amount of sweetness in it was undescirable. I have kissed innumerable times. But, this kiss? It was something different. I felt like a teenager, who is kissing for the first time. And most of all, my complete body was on fire.

Caitlyn:

The kiss? Omg! It felt like I was back at my teenage and having my first kiss, all over again. He was so gentle on me. It was an extremely sweet kiss. He made me feel like, I was the most fragile thing on this earth. He made me feel week at my knees.

When we broke the kiss, both of us were out of breath. Panting for breath, he placed his forehead against mine. I could feel his gaze on me. My cheeks were already on fire.

But, no. This is wrong. I can't feel this all over again. I can't do this. This will hurt me again. Again.

I had no idea, what to do? My past was flashing in my eyes. The worst part of my past. Which, I wish was just a nightmare. I tried pushing away from him, he refused to let go and placed both of his hands on both of my sides, blocking me. With his hands against the wall behind me, he slightly brushed his lips against mine. I was about to kiss him back, with a passion, but we were interrupted by a knock on my door. I released a breath which I have no idea I was holding. But, he made no move, like he never heard the knock. I pulled back and looked at him, just to meet his lustfull gaze. It wasn't just lust in his eyes. He held many other emotions. Which, I can't point my finger at. At the end of it, he seemed annoyed, looking at me with that frown of his eyebrows.

Then there was another knock, he seemed startled. Like he was on some other world and returned in to his body now. "Cee, you there inside?" I heard one of my maids call.

"Yeah, I'm here. I... Uh... Was... Was in the washroom." With that, I pushed him and went to open the door. When, I opened it, there she was, in her navy blue and white uniform, grinning at me. She is a brunette with hazel eyes. She is happily married and in her late twenties. "Hi!" That came out breathless. Damn!

She looked behind me, her grin turning in to a smirk."You know, if your bathroom was in Arthur's arms. I would never disturb you."

"No, Bonnie. Whatever you are thinking is wrong." I know my face betrayed me, I could feel the heat moving from my neck to my cheeks. But, I tried my best. Bonnie still looked unconvinced. As she raised an eyebrow, maintaining the smirk. I hate smirks! I turned to look at Arthur for help. Damn, him. I'm in this situation, because of him. He also smirked at me. What's with the smirks? Have everyone learned to smirk just now? Or, do they think, this is the best time to flaunt their smirks?