Chapter 1: So I'm female now?

Before I start, I just want to make it clear that there would be NO slander between Oikawa and Atsumu, or any one for the matter. No calling Atsumu, Berry the bee or Sangwoo or Oikawa, flattykawa or shittykawa. It honestly pisses me off. Sorry if I offended anyone.

.

Osamu stared at the girl in his brother's room, baffled by her presence and the mysterious transformation. "Who are you?" he questioned, trying to make sense of the situation.

In Atsumu's perspective, he found himself equally perplexed. Samu's reaction to not recognizing him left Atsumu frustrated. "It's me, Sumu," he clarified, wondering about the bizarre circumstances.

"You're...Sumu?" He questioned

Atsumu in process rolled his eyes at the question after just claiming that it was him.

"Yes, did you not hear me the first time?"

It was Osamu who rolled his eyes this time, as he looked directly at his 'sister' and almost let out a laugh.

"Whatever. So....you're going to practice...like that?!" He asked before leaving, not really wanting to hear a response.

As Samu processed the question , the realization hit that they had practice. Atsumu's concern about how to attend practice in this unexpected state lingered, adding a layer of urgency to the unfolding mystery.

.

vrushuwu
Hey guys, I'm sorry for discontinuing this book, but as I said in the earlier chapters( and I didn't 🤡, I'll be updating this book. ) And I re-edited this chapter, I'll do it for the rest as well, sorry if it's short.