Chapter 8: Oh! Oikawa, you look..different.

3rd POV

As Atsumu and Oikawa prepared for practice, (Just so you know, this isn't an Oikawa harem if that's what you're thinking )

"So, Sumu, are you ready?" Kawa asked.

"Yeah, coming. Let me just grab our gear," Sumu replied.

"Okay, I'll wait for you," Oikawa said with a nod.

"Thanks, Kawa."

When Sumu emerged, there was a moment of theatrical flair, almost like a royal entrance, complete with a playful declaration,

( All hail Atsumu and Oikawa, bow down, you simps! 🙇‍♀️ 🙇 )

"Now I'm ready. Let's go!" she declared with a flourish.

"M'kay," Oikawa agreed, and they made their way to the practice area.

As they approached the practicing area, Iwazumi greeted them, "Oh hey, Kawa, you're he-"

However, Iwazumi's sentence was abruptly cut off as Oikawa's appearance left him in a blushing mess. "Iwa-Chan..? Are you okay?? Like genuinely?? You can't pass out or anything, we need you on the team." Oikawa pointed out, oblivious to the deadpan expression that was being given to her by Atsumu.

'Is this person really this dumb' Atsumu thought.

"N-nothing, and what happened to you?" Iwazumi stammered.

"Oh... well, just like Sumu, I woke up, and this happened," Oikawa explained.

"Hmm... okay, then. Let's get ready. We're going against Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurodani, and yeah," Iwazumi informed them.

"Okay, I'll go change," Oikawa replied, heading towards the bathroom, leaving an intrigued Iwazumi and Sumu behind, gearing up for an interesting practice session against formidable opponents.

-

Edited. Wow, I was really cringy, wasn't I.