Chapter 3: How to fix problems?

Arriving at school, Atsumu finds relief as everyone is engrossed in practice. Kawa approaches and leads him to a secluded spot, excitedly sharing, "Sumu, I talked to my sister, and she gave me ALL the things I need to help you with."

( in this story let's say Oikawa has a sister :) )

Oikawa provides Atsumu with information about dealing with various aspects, including getting his period. Atsumu sighs, realizing the challenges ahead. Despite the surreal situation, he finds comfort in having his best friend by his side to navigate this unexpected turn of events.

-

Time skip (the teams don't know yet but they will soon)
-

As practice concluded, everyone appeared exhausted. Kita-san approached Atsumu, inquiring about his twin's whereabouts. Atsumu mentioned that Atsumu was with Oikawa, raising confusion from Kita. Suddenly, Oikawa burst in, announcing that Sumu was crying. Kita-san, visibly concerned, seemed to be torn between worry and an air of protectiveness toward Sumu, his favorite on the team.

Oikawa -

Barging into the gym, caused many to flinch but at last, all eyes were on him, naturally, because, well, I'm a king.

(yes, you are, my highness 👑).

Rushing toward Osamu, Oikawa exclaimed, "Sumu's crying." A hush fell over the entire gym, leaving everyone puzzled. I turned to see Inarizaki's captain, displaying a mix of anger and concern.

Suna questioned, "Why is he crying?" Unable to articulate it properly, I gestured for them to follow me – yes, all of them, including Karasuno, Nekoma, Fukurōdani, Shiratorizawa (did I spell it right?), and Aoba Johsai.

-

Edited ✍️.