Chapter 7: ???

-

Oikawa POV

As Sumu and I finished our evening of eating and playing, the night had settled in, signaling it was time for me to leave. However, Sumu had other plans and, with a pleading look, grabbed my hand, urging me to stay. How could I refuse? After all, she's my best friend.

"So, what game should we play now?" I asked.

Sumu's eyes lit up with a mischievous idea, "Let's do a dance on TikTok."

"Eh?" I hesitated.

"I mean if you want to," she quickly added.

"Yeah, sure," I replied, ready for a new and unexpected adventure.

Before we could start, the door swung open, revealing Osamu. "Do you need anything, Oikawa?" he inquired.

I shook my head, and he left, leaving us to our plans.

Oikawa found it really nice. Even if "his" genders changed, Osamu's still is nice towards her. Maybe he became softer ever since Tsumu somehow magically transformed into a female. It made him feel safe. Knowing that his best friend and her twin will be there for him no matter what. ( also his friends but we don't care about them now )

"Anyways, let's dance!" Sumu jumped up, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay."

We engaged in a lively dance routine, capturing our energetic moments on TikTok, bringing a new level of joy to our night.

After the dance session, fatigue began to set in. "Ugh, I'm so tired," I admitted.

"Me too. I'm sleepy," Sumu agreed.

"Same here. Let's rest for a little bit," I suggested.

"Yeah... mhm," we both yawned almost synchronously, gradually dozing off into a peaceful sleep.

Osamu, who had been silently observing from the doorway, smiled to himself and gently closed the door. "They really are best friends," he thought, perhaps with a hint of warmth for the genuine connection he witnessed.

Edited.