Chapter 6: Oikawa too!

Oikawa -

Oikawa awoke with an unusual weight on his chest, prompting a startled scream. Panicking, he reached for his phone, deciding to call Sumu for help. Dialing her number, the conversation unfolded:

"Hello?"
"Sumu, it's me, Kawa."
"Oh hey, what's up?"
"I need help."
"With what exactly?"
"Well... the same thing that happened to you."
"...?"
"Sumu?"
"why don't you come over?"
"Hmm, okay. I'll be there soon."

With that, the call ended, leaving Oikawa to grapple with the reality of his newfound femininity.

" Oh great, I'm now a girl," he thought, resigned to his situation. "Better go have a bath."

'How am I going to tell the team now' he thought

After the bath, Oikawa emerged, now dressed in his usual attire, making him look a bit...odd, but the realization hit him: "Oh... I need a bra." Deciding to raid his sister's room for a quick solution, he borrowed a couple.

"Dressed up, time to head to Sumu's place," he pondered, embracing the unexpected turn of events.

As he arrived and barged into the house, Osamu's voice questioned him, "Aye, Oikawa, what are you doing here, and....what happened to you...?"

"I'm not sure," Oikawa replied, shrugging off the confusion.  Osamu rose his eyes brow giving her a "are you serious look"

" If you're looking for Sumu, she's up in her room," Osamu informed her, leering the girl enter the room before locking it.

Thanking Osamu, Oikawa ventured upstairs, announcing her presence with a "BOOM

-
'Great now there are two' he thought 'more trouble between those two'. 

-

She burst into Sumu's room, causing her to flinch. "Yay, Kawa, you're here!" she exclaimed, jumping on him. They both tumbled to the ground, sharing a bout of laughter.

"So, I need your help," Oikawa finally revealed, the peculiar circumstances unfolding with every passing moment.