Chapter 5: Helping Atsumu

Suna -

Ascending the stairs, Osamu and Suna heard a groan coming from Atsumu's room. Checking up on whatever was happening, they decided do ask what was happening.

Atsumu was on the floor. Rolling on the floor.

Tsumu appeared visibly irritated, emitting a loud groan – a clear sign of her stomachache. Once inside her room, she began venting her complaints. The confusion lingered among them until Oikawa informed them that she was simply experiencing her period. Realizing that today was likely to be a long day, Suna sighed in acknowledgment of the challenges ahead.

"Sunaaaaaa!" Tsumu called out to Suna. He wasn't sure what to expect, but what Atsumu was doing was not what was expected. Looking up at Osamu, he saw her clinging to Samu.

Sweating a little, he observed Samu struggling to maintain his balance. Taking charge, I went over and lifted Tsumu up – surprised at how light she was. Glancing back, Suna noticed Oikawa lounging on the couch like a lazy person indeed.

Wow, what a nice best friend you are, Oikawa. Leaving us to take care of your already troublesome friend.

"Oi," Suna called out, catching Oikawa's attention, inching that latter gave him a bored but amused look.

He asked, "What now?"

What does he mean what now??!!?

"Help me with Tsumu," Suna replied, rather dryly aware of the fact that Atsumu is giving him a disappointed look, honestly he couldn't care less.

Oikawa rolled his eyes, as he saw his best friends antics, he let out a sigh but got up, taking Tsumu's hand as they made their way upstairs.

Suna collapsed on the couch with a sigh, next to Osamu.

"Sumu is a pain in the butt, even as the opposite gender" Suna commented as he saw Osamu nodding in agreement.

"Tell me about it". Both boys sat in silence as they watched the Tv that had been going on. 

-

Oikawa's POV

Heading upstairs, Oikawa noticed Sumu was visibly frowning – her period must be causing some serious discomfort. 'Do girls really have to go through THIS every month???? Honestly they need a reward.' he thought.

( 💭I'm on mine - 👁👄👁).

Channeling my inner ninja, he produced pads from seemingly nowhere 🤷‍♀️ and handed them to Sumu for a quick change (NARUTO!!!!!!!). When she emerged, looking even grumpier, he decided it was time to take her out, not romantically, just as best friends hanging out.

🖇️ Tsumu and Kawa are so real 🖇️ Gc

Kawa :) - Atsu-

Everyone is online

Iwa ~ : I have arrived. I have been mentioned. What is it Kawa?

Yama • :Is there any problem between you or Atsumu San,  Oikawa - San?

Tanaka / : Ooh! I wonder what tea will be spilled today.

Noya_ : I hear something is about to happen. What chaos am I sensing?

Daichi :/  - Chaos?!?? You sensing chaos?!?! You, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata are literally the definition of chaos. So it's best to leave the 'sensing the chaos' do Asahi, it suits him better.

Suga ;() - Help, who are we dissing? Oh never mind don't tell me, I know now. As Daichi was saying, YOU SENGING CHAOOSS?!?!

Kags :| - ...why would you do that to me??? In literally not the definition of 'chaos' 🙄.

Kawa :) - why are you lying to yourself Tobio - San? Who lied to you? I've seen you, you and orange head are chaos, not to mention baldie and pikachu.

Shoyo ;3 - Orange head?!??

Glasses ;-; - Can you not read??????

BOKUTO :^ -  No need to be so salty now Tsuki.

KUROO :> - Real, like damn calm down. Anyways, what about Atsumu?

Kawa :) -  Bye now, you guys are annoying. Gonna send something 😈.

Voice message: ▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။|||||||• 0:10

"Suga's my favourite after you Kawa"

-

Kitten 🐱:Heart ❤️ been so broke 💔 so many times ⏰ I don't t know what to believe, Mama 👩‍👧says it's my fault 🤦‍♀️ I wear my heart ❤️ on my sleeve 👕💪think it best if I put my heart ❤️ on ice 🧊.

Akaashi;3 - Kenma ....what the-

Kyanma; - I feel betrayed by my fellow setters. Oikawa and Atsumu, how dare you.

Akaashi;3 - Same honestly

All setters 💎: same. 

Kawa :) has left the gc

Edited.

Also Atsumusansimp101 I've posted it just like u asked.