Chapter 25: Epilogue

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

"Jeriah, be careful please!" I shouted from the porch. I smiled as I watched him kick water at Nik. We decided that it was time to take a family vacation. So much had happened in the last month, it had become a little overwhelming.

After Zeke's death, a few of his men rebelled and tried to fight but failed. The Ketish pack had completely been disbanded and placed in other packs. Jeremiah moved to Kobia to be closer to us and is now one of Luka's guardsmen. Since Luka was the head of the guardsmen, he personally over saw Jeremiahs training. We had the coronation and wedding just a few weeks after the incident. Both Jeremiah and Skyler found their mates that day. Jeremiah was mated to a seamstress that lived in the city and Skylar was mated to a guardsmen. Apparently, he was stationed in a part of the city that we never went to so they never had a chance to meet sooner. Now he lived in the castle with her.

We ended up going to Addison and Isaiah's summer home on the coast. The whole family came except Skylar and her mate. Not only was it an excuse to get away but Nik and I had news to share with the family.

"We're gonna have to bring him here more often." Addison said as she and Ella sat down at the table. I smiled at them and looked back out over the beach. Luka and Jeremiah joined Nik and Jeriah in the water. "He is having so much fun."

"Yes he is. Before now, none of us had ever seen the ocean." I explained. "Where's Naomi?"

"She ran to the store for some dessert." Ella said, propping up her feet. "She's spoiling us with something special. Dad is fishing out the water guns to take to the guys."

"This will be fun to watch." I said with a laugh. At that moment, Isaiah came running out of the house and down the steps, arms full of water guns. We all laughed as he threw the biggest one in Jeriahs waiting arms. "I love this family."

"And we love you too." Addison said, taking my hand. "It feels good to have such a big family."

I nodded at that, agreeing with her. Our family had expanded so much. Addison went into mama mode with Jeremiah just like she did with me and Jeriah. He often blushed when she fussed over him about making sure he was eating enough. He wasn't afraid to admit out loud that it felt good to have a mom again while keeping the memory of our mother alive.

"We're going on in the boat in a little while." Addison said. "You girls gonna get on the tube?"

"Not today." I told her with a smile. "It wouldn't be safe for the baby."

Addison hummed like she wasn't listening but then her head snapped around to look at me. Finally registered, huh?

"You're kidding!" She screamed. Ella just sat there in shock, slowly sitting up. "You're pregnant? I'm gonna be a grandmother?"

"Yes and yes." I told her. She screamed and jumped up, pulling me with her. She wrapped her arms around me and started jumping around. "Ella, are you okay? I thought you'd already be planning my baby shower by now."

"I can't believe you're pregnant." She said, still shocked. "Johanna! You're joking right?"

"No I'm not joking." I said with a laugh. "We found a couple days ago. We wanted to wait till we got here to tell everyone. Now are you gonna help plan my baby shower or not?"

"As long as you help me plan mine." She said as a slow smile spread across her face. Me and Addison just stared her, processing what she just said. Then we both started screaming at the same time. Ella jumped and hugged us both as we resumed our jumping. The guys finally ran up to see what all the screaming was about and stood on the beach in front of the porch. Naomi came home at that exact moment too.

"We're pregnant." Ella and I screamed at the same time. Nik and Luka looked at each other and groaned. I looked at Ella, pouting. She stared at them, sporting the same look.

"So you mean to tell us," Luka started, gesturing between him and Nik. "We have to deal you both being pregnant at the same time? This will be worse than dealing with the regular you's."

"My love." Ella said, leaning over the railing towards him. "Would you like to try that again?"

"What I meant to say is that this amazing." He said, giving her a quick kiss. "This will be a fun experience."

Everyone laughed at him and the congrats were sounded through the group. Jeriah didn't understand what we were talking about so we had to explain. He said it was fine if we have babies as long as they were boys. We couldn't but laugh even more.

I sat back and watched my family. My whole family. Life couldn't get better than this.