Chapter 2

It's been about a week since I saw the red headed boy. I can't get him out of my mind, which is weird because I'm not usually one to "get to know" people. Kind of just use people to get my next fix and move on. But there was something about him.

Right now I'm laying on the sofa watching the ceiling fan spin along with the thoughts in my head. I don't have time to sit here over thinking. There is a party happening down town that I heard will be dope.

Climbing off the couch I search around the room and stumble across a mini black strapless dress that flatters my tattoos. I really need to clean, then again, I'm never really here in the first place.

It's about 10 o'clock so I think it's a good time to make my way to the party. I throw on a pair of 6 inch heals which makes me about 5'9 now. These will be a bitch to walk in but I'll manage.

The party is in full swing when I arrive. Green strobe lights impairing my vision. I sway back in forth to the music as I enter the house. I find my way to the basement. (That's where you usually find the druggies.) I see a couple people lighting a joint and smoking a bong, but that's not what I want. I wanna trip BAD. I see a few more kids doing acid, but that's when I come across this guy. Black hair, tan skin, almond shaped eyes. However what I really noticed was the needle sticking out of his left arm right above a bird tattoo. Heroin.

I stumble up to the boy, pushing through the bodies. I take a seat in the chair next to him deciding to be as friendly as possible hoping he will give me some for free.
"Hiya!" I shout over the voices, "I'm Cam!"
He just stares at me obviously waiting for the drug to kick in. I don't have time for this. I take one of the syringes asking "do you mind?" All he responds with is a shake of the head. Sweet.

I tie off my arm slapping it a bit before finding the vain. I take the needle to my skin. I wince as it slides in and I press down letting the drug enter my system.

It takes a few minute for the dope to hit my brain and that's when everything happened so fast. I was taken up in someone's arms and rushed upstairs. I think we're on the top floor when I notice whoever was holding me was taking me to the bathroom. Next thing I know I was placed in the tub and a cold rush of water hit my skin. I feel a body sitting behind me in the tub and I can silently hear a mumble saying "I'm not sure if this works but please be okay..." I look behind me to see the same pair of green eyes that I wanted to get to know. Him.