i hate marinette

*Two weeks after Ladybug said she hated Marinette*

Ladybug extended her fist out to Chat so they could do their classic pound it. He, however, crossed his arms.

"What's wrong?" Ladybug raised an eyebrow.

"Why don't you like Marinette?" Chat Noir asked.

Ladybug sighed. "Chat, I just-"

"Marinette and you have so much in common" Chat told her. "I used to think the two of you would be such great friends-"

"Marinette and me, friends?!" Ladybug exclaimed.

Chat Noir shook his head, not paying attention to Ladybug. "I never thought you'd let your personal feeling towards Marinette get in the way of your responsibilities as a superhero."

Ladybug looked at him, confusion spread on her face. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well surely the reason you don't let Multimouse come back is because you don't like Marinette!" Chat said.

"I didn't let her come back because you found out her identity!" Ladybug protested.

The two didn't notice the helicopter that was filming them live on TV.

"So?! I can keep a secret!" Chat told her.

Ladybug laughed sarcastically. "I doubt that!"

"You're just letting your personal feelings get in the way!" Chat Noir exclaimed.

"Everyone is surprised at the fact that Ladybug and Chat Noir are fighting about a girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng" Nadja Chamack said.

"My feelings get in the way?! You have no clue of what my life is like so you can't tell me that my feelings are getting in the way!" Ladybug protested.

"I would know what your life was like if you told me!" Chat told her.

"I can't tell you because our identities have to remain a secret!" Ladybug reminded him.

"Ladybug feels a strong tsunami of negative emotions! Fly away my little akuma and evilize this poor soul!" Hawkmoth exclaimed.

"Ladybug, an akuma!" Chat Noir looked horrified at the sight of the black butterfly.

"I detest Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Ladybug randomly screamed out loud. "I hate the fact that she's so cool, that she's popular, and that she probably has ten million people crushing on her!"

Chat Noir stared at Ladybug, confused.

His brain started working, but not necessarily in the right direction.

"Come and akumatize me if you're so brave Hawkmoth!" Ladybug exclaimed, screaming at the black butterfly.

The akuma suddenly stopped flying. Apparently, it was also confused now.

Suddenly, Chat Noir started laughing.

Now it was Ladybug's turn to stare at him, confused.

"It all makes sense now!" Chat said.

Ladybug raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"You must be in love with Marinette!" Chat exclaimed.

Ladybug was about to open her mouth to protest but he continued.

"You've never liked my nicknames, the two of you have so much in common... Yes, you've saved people like lila rossi and chloe bourgeois, who you clearly don't like, and you can't even approach Marinette! You don't hate her, you hate the fact that you're in love with a civilian who already has ten million people crushing on her!" Chat Noir told her.

Ladybug looked horrified, about to reply, when her earring started beeping like crazy. She was about to tranform back!

Unable to do anything else, she left.

Chat Noir suddenly felt guilty, thinking he had embarrassed her.