interview

m4r1437 alas, another chapter

-------------

Ladybug laughed. "Why did you insist for an interview?"

"Ladybug, it is no secret that you've fallen for Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Everyone is dying to know how you fell for her" Nadja Chamack told her.

Ladybug pretended to think about it.

"Hmm... Well I'd say I fell for her a while ago. You know, she's a really nice person" Ladybug said.

Nadja nodded. "Apparently the greatest fashion designer coming up in the future of Paris.

"She has taken care of your daughter before too, hasn't she?" Ladybug asked.

"How exactly do you know that, Ladybug?"

Ladybug giggled. "I might've stalked Marinette a bit..." She turned towards the camera. "Don't worry Marinette, I didn't stalk you TOO much!"

Adrien smiled lightly, seeing Ladybug on a live interview, talking about her crush on Marinette.

Those two girls were the best and deserved everything.

"Kid, why are you watching that?" Plagg asked, munching on a piece of camembert.

"Well... It's an interview... talking about my partner and my friend... Why wouldn't I watch it?" Adrien replied.

"Doesn't it hurt? Knowing she'll never love you back?" Plagg said. "Since she has someone else?"

"It kind of does... But it's Ladybug's decision, so I support her" Adrien went to the bathroom.

"I was talking about Marinette, but okay..." Plagg muttered, finishing his cheese.