messages

Marinette was horrified.

It had been less than half an hour since her argument with Chat Noir, and now that was everywhere.

The TV, the Ladyblog-

EVERYWHERE.

It had been less than half an hour since Chat came to his interesting conclusion, and now everyone was thinking that superhero Ladybug was in love with civilian Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Her phone started beeping with countless notifications.

She unlocked it.

Alya - Girl why didn't you tell me there was something between you and LB?

Chaton - I'm glad she fell for someone like you :D

Unknown Number - Is is true you're dating Ladybug?

Chaton - i actually don't mind losing to you, you're amazing

Nino - I support you dudette, never forget that

Load more notifications

Suddenly someone called her. It was an unknown number, so she declined.

Then someone else called her.

She declined that too.

*17 declined calls and 350 new messages later*

Marinette was freaking out, so she did the only thing she thought of.

She threw her phone to the floor, and stepped on it various times, completely destroying it.

"Marinette... are you okay?" Tikki asked.

Marinette nodded and started pacing in circles around her room. "Of course I'm okay I mean it's not like people think I'm in love with myself, right?" She laughed nervously.

"Marinette?" Tom called from downstairs. "We need to talk to you!"

Marinette gulped.

"We completely support you and the fact you're bisexual, dear" Sabine said.

"Huh?" Marinette asked.

It suddenly dawned on her.

Her parents thought she used to like Chat Noir, they knew about her feelings towards Adrien, and they knew about her supposed crush on Ladybug.

"We just want you to know we'll support you no matter what" Tom said.

Marinette slowly nodded.

As she headed back to her room, only one thought could form in her head.

She had to get out of this mess.