2. The Princess and the Stableboy (Lily James)

Time period: Middle Ages

Late February

"An arranged Marriage? To the cornball Prince Aaron of Wessex? This is utterly insane!! He doesn't even know me mother?" "This isn't up for discussion; the contract has been settled. We need an heir to keep our dynasty from ruin." "I can't take this anymore! Good evening mother." Isolde ran out the castle before her mother could stop her. Her lady in waiting Miriam, followed her until she reached the stables and stopped. She knew what Isolde was doing and felt sorry for the princess. "Miriam don't wait up for me. I'll be here till the first light. If I'm not back by then, come search for me." "As you wish Princess."

Tristan was busy putting the last bale of hay into the Arabian horse's stable when he heard her footsteps. What's the princess doing here all alone unless...

Tristan turned around and saw Isolde enter the stable. She ran to him and kissed him as if she was out of breath. He stopped her and asked her, "What are you doing here? They'll kill me if we're discovered." "I can't bear the thought of not being able to see you anymore!" "You're promised to another man. You know we can't be together." "So, this is it? You're pushing me away?!" Not being able to look her in the eyes he said, "It's for the best." Her heart was shattered in disbelief of him pushing her away. She walked to the stable door and said, "I'll pretend it's you on my wedding night." After she left Tristan ripped open the last bale of hay in anger.

Two months later - Early April

All of the wedding preparations kept Isolde from thinking about Tristan. She was lying to herself thinking that she would be happy with the Prince of Wessex. He was old, blonde, and only cared about tournaments and ale. She cringed every time he held her hand or touched her hair. Unknown to her though, Tristan felt the same way. Every time he saw her with the prince his jealousy grew. He hated the way he held her hand, touched the small of her back, etc. He worked double time with the horses to keep his mind off of her. The week of the wedding preparations was when things changed.

It was Wednesday afternoon and Isolde was out for her midday walk in the forest when she spotted him in the creek swimming. She paused hiding behind a nearby tree to look at his body. Tristan swam to shore and got out of the water glistening from head to toe. Isolde's stomach churned at seeing him naked. Her body thrummed with needing to be near him again. She didn't care about the upcoming wedding, all she wanted was him.

Isolde fled the area before he saw her. She ran back to the stables only to trip over an upturned root and stained her gown with mud. "This is unbelievable! How am I supposed to go to chapel later?" She thought the worst was over until it started to rain. "Oh this is fantastic.", she said full of sarcasm. With nowhere else to go until the storm passed, she continued to the stables and started climbing up to the loft when her gown got stuck in a nail on the ladder. "I knew that I should've worn my shorter riding gown today. Damn yarn!" She tried to untangle her dress when she slipped and started to fall.

As he entered the stable, he thought of seeing her one last time. "Ahhhhhh!" Tristan ran past the other horses who were busy grazing or asleep after hearing the high pitch scream. If only I could be so calm, he thought to himself. Just in the nick of time Tristan caught Isolde right before she hit the ground. "What are you doing here?", he looked at her quizzically setting her on her feet. "I came to check on Magnolia my mare." "In the loft? Seriously?" "What if she needed fresh hay?" "She's well taken care, I assure you. But what about you and your husband to be? Surely he should be satisfied." "What do you know of true love?" In anger she shoved him, pushing him until he grabbed her forearms and stopped her. "I know that every time I look at you two together, I get sicker and sicker. Seeing you two holding hands in public, it's something we'll never be able to do." In a small voice, she said, "Then let's not waste the time we have left."

Tristan picked her up and put her on his back piggyback style and climbed the loft swiftly. Upon reaching the top, Isolde immediately began undressing eager to get the damp dressing gown off along with her shoes. When it came to her corset, though she stopped and moved over so that Tristan could lay down next to her. He all but ripped his trousers and shirt off relieved to have her in his arms one last time. He untied her corset and pulled off her chemise as well, throwing them in the far corner of the loft along with his clothes. He grabbed the blanket near Isolde's head and wrapped it around themselves so that she'd stay warm.

Tristan positioned himself over her and put his forearms on both sides of her body. She instantly wrapped her legs around him wet and waiting for him to enter her. She lost herself looking deep into his dark chocolate eyes. As he thrust himself inside her to the hilt, he asked her, "How many have you loved before me?" "Nobody Tristan." "How many after me?" "Nobody." No other words were needed after Isolde's declaration of love. But nevertheless Isolde, couldn't help herself. "Maybe I can bring you with me to the castle as a personal bodyguard? We will never be separated ever again." He kissed her and said, "Enjoy the here and now, love. Stop worrying about tomorrow." He silenced her with another kiss and increased his speed inside her.

Tristan knew her cervix would probably be a little loose after pounding her today but could care less. He wanted her to remember his smell, the way they fit together making love, that she was his arranged marriage or not. Her eyes started to roll into the back of her head as he touched her sweet spot. Isolde gripped his shoulders hard as he continued his onslaught. Then before she could release Tristan slowed down again. He was deliberately dragging out his movements wanting to make each caress better than the last.

Tristan rolled themselves over and looked up at her with adoration. She began to roll her hips forward riding him as he lifted his hips upwards in time with hers. "Oooh Tristan! Tristan!" she moaned as he started moving faster. Breathing heavy, he began thrusting his cock deeper within her as she started to unravel. "Mmmm Isolde, Isolde!", Tristan growled out trying to holdout longer. He rolled her back over and pulled out. She looked at him in shock wondering why he stopped. Tristan spread her legs wide as he put his head in between her legs and began to lick her pussy lips. "Ohhh god! Mmm!" He sucked her clit hard while massaging her breasts, as she raised her hips to smother his face. Tristan pulled his head back and put his tongue inside her drinking all of her nectar. Tristan rubbed her clit in small circles while he continued eating her out. She grabbed his hair, and he groaned in pleasure. "I'm going to cu- Ohhhh god!", Isolde wailed as the coil inside her body broke. Tristan swallowed every drop, elated at her cumming on his face.

He thrust his cock back inside her, kissing her breasts and nipples. She kissed him hungrily tasting themselves off of his face. Sweat trickled from his brow and Isolde pushed his hair back to look into his face. Pleased with the tender touch of her hands, he gyrated his hips faster, asking her "Are you sure?" "Yes, I don't care, just do it!" Not being able to hold back any longer, he started to ram her pussy with his cock feeling his balls heavy with his seed about to blow. "Tri-Tri-Tristan!", Isolde screamed at the top of her lungs as she started to orgasm. He continued to move within her and kissed her to silence her screams. Immediately after she finished, he came, his entire body shook with pleasure. "I love you so much!", Tristan growled out as the last of his seed entered her womb. "And I you.", She responded kissing him back. She knew that in a few weeks' time her mother would be elated that she could be carrying a future heir to the kingdom. The hardest part would be explaining the paternity of the father. Isolde just let that thought go to the back of her mind choosing to enjoy the time she had left with the man she truly loved.