6. His reluctant bride (Part 2)

Middle of June

The past two months flew by quickly, and the month of June was halfway over. Leticia had slowly begun to let her guard down around Joseph, and the pair became very close. Both of the couple's parents were worried at first, since they came from two different worlds. Though they relaxed once they realized that they were perfect for one another. Joseph's plan of courting Leticia had been a huge success and the courtiers were waiting for a marriage proposal to be announced any day now.

Sunday Morning before church

Joseph and Leticia were finishing up their breakfast by the lake when he decided to pop the question. He wanted them to be alone so it wouldn't be an embarrassing situation if she said no. He signaled for the footman to gather the picnic stuff and waited until they were out of sight, as they stood up. Why is he staring at me like that? We're supposed to heading to church soon. He has a twinkle in his eyes that I've never seen before. He took her hand, got down on one knee, and pulled out the engagement ring. She gasped in shock realizing what was happening. "Leticia Candella, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife and queen consort?" "Yes, I've been on edge all last week-", he slid the six-carat princess cut diamond ring on her finger and silenced her with a kiss. He backed away from her and said, "We must be off to Mass otherwise we'll be late."

She chuckled and ran off to the royal carriage with him close on her heels. Just as the door shut and the carriage pulled off, she pounced on him and smothered him with kisses. He groaned happily obliging her and pinned her down on the carriage seat. His rational mind took over and he pulled back saying, "This is very tempting my dear, but we have to wait until our wedding night." Frustrated she grabbed his head put her lips to his ear and whispered, "I need something to take the edge off now." Well fuck it, the gloves are coming off now. I wanted to wait until the wedding night, but she's been teasing me all week with her smile. He didn't say a word, and quickly dove his head underneath her skirts and started pleasing her with his mouth and tongue. Joseph was relieved they were alone, and nobody could hear her moaning and cursing. So, this is what mama meant when a man is able to drive you crazy with desire! She covered her mouth with her hand moaning softly as she released into Joseph's mouth. He removed himself from underneath her and wiped his face with a handkerchief, before giving her a peck on the cheek. They both sat upright and fixed their clothes before the carriage stopped outside the church.

The parishioners all froze when the Joseph and Leticia entered the church arm in arm. She was beaming with happiness, and they saw the engagement ring on her finger. During the Mass the Some courtiers were happy, others not so much, but Joseph didn't care what they thought. He couldn't wait to settle down and start a family with her.