1. Two Rival Families (Selena Gomez)

Time period: Modern Day

8:30pm "Really mother! You've gotta be kidding me?!", Isabella Winchester looked at the woman across the kitchen table. She couldn't believe what came out of her mother's mouth. "The date is already set. You and Henry Newman look great together." "We have nothing in common, and he barely knows me!" "He'll get to know you when you start courting next month." "I'm not courting Henry! I'm only 21 years old?!" "I'm not arguing about it any further. It's done." "I'm not dancing with him and there's nothing you can do stop me!" She got up and started walking towards the stairs. Her mother smirked and had a gleam in her eyes. Isabella paled and turned around. She knows. "I know you better than you think you do. If you even think of seeing that boy again, the wedding date will be pushed forward." "Love is more important than money Mom. I'm out of here." Isabella turned around and walked upstairs to her room and shut the door. She sighed, laid on her bed and cried. This isn't fair! An arranged courtship is completely insane. I wish I wasn't born into this family. She grabbed her phone off her nightstand and texted Noah, "I can't take this anymore. My mother has done the unthinkable! :( xo." Tired from arguing with her mother, Isabella fell asleep.

Two Hours later (10:30pm)

She woke up to a pebbles being thrown at her window. She ran to the window and opened it looking down. "Noah what are you doing here?" Noah looked up and smiled, "I came over as soon I got your message. Hurry before the alarms go off." Isabella grabbed her overnight bag out of her closet and threw it out the window. She set up her bed, changed, and climbed out the window. She got halfway down the lattice fence with vines, when Noah said, "I'll catch you, just jump." She jumped and he caught her. After putting her down, Isabella grabbed her bag and they both ran towards his gray Dodge Charger and left.

A short while later, they ended up at his lakefront cabin. He built it himself last summer when Isabella was forbidden to see him. After Noah parked the car they, both went inside.

---

They were making out on his bed, when his put his hands up under her shirt. She stopped kissing him and looked in his eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this Izzy?" "Yes Noah, but I'm nervous." "I'll be gentle don't worry." "Okay, I trust you." He kissed her and pulled off her shirt. "Hold on a sec I'll be right back." Noah got up and went to bathroom to freshen up. As soon as he left, Isabella got off the bed and pulled off her pants, then dove under the covers. Noah came back into the room and dimmed the lights. He joined her after taking off his pants and held her close for a few minutes.

Isabella breathed in his woodsy musky scent and purred. Noah smirked, tilted her head up and asked, "Are you ready Izzy?" Her heart stopped, looking into his rich chocolate brown eyes. "Yes I'm ready, I love you so much." "I love you too." Noah shifted to lay on top of Isabella and started kissing her deeply. He slowly spread her legs wide and wrapped them around his back. He stopped kissing her mouth and moved down to her neck. "Mmm Noah, this feels good.", Isabella moaned running her hands down his front. "Mmm. It gets better babe, trust me.", Noah whispered in her ear.

Isabella reveled in the warmth of his embrace. He was all muscle, without an ounce of fat on him. The best part though, was that he was hers. Noah took off her bra and began kissing and sucking her nipples, while she started to thrust her hips upwards. Seeing that as an open invitation, Noah moved his hands lower in between their legs, and pulled off her panties. She stilled when he parted her lips and started fingering her. He saw her confused expression and said, "Relax babe it will be good I promise." He continued for a few minutes and then stopped.

Immediately he sat up and moved down to position his head between her legs and moved in close. "Noah what are you - oh god! Mmm." Isabella couldn't speak as he licked her virgin pussy like a starved beggar. "Mmm shit, you taste delicious honey!", Noah said in between licks. He sucked on her clit while fingering her again, and she practically suffocated him. "Oh fuck! Please don't stop! Mmm right there!" Isabella was surprised at her language. Normally she didn't talk like this, but with all the action going on down below she lost it. Noah continued eating her out until she came in his mouth. She never knew someone could orgasm without actually being penetrated.

Being in a post orgasmic high, she didn't notice Noah rip off his boxers and put on a condom. He spread her legs wide and she winced upon looking at his manhood. There's no freaking way that submarine will fit inside me! He'll kill me! "Izzy, just look at me. Up here." She looked up into his brown eyes and noticed they got darker, almost black with lust. "I love you so much, Noah." "I love you too." He kissed her and started moving his cock, towards her entrance. He pushed slowly forward until he reached her hymen and stopped. He pulled his cock back out and moved it back in. He pulled back out, and thrust forward until he buried himself inside her. Izzy winced a little at the pain, but it was quickly replaced by a feeling of pleasure. Noah had to go slow otherwise, he would orgasm too soon. Her pussy felt incredible, and fit him like a glove.

He didn't even realize she was talking until she moaned, "Mmm deeper baby, more!" Noah lowered himself so that he was resting on his forearms and thrust his cock all the way in until he was balls deep. "Oh fuck!", Noah groaned as he started to pound her love box. If she knew that sex felt this good, she would've done it a long time ago. But Noah was patient and waited until she was ready. She yelled as he began to increase the pace, "Oooh Noah! Yes! Oh god, mmmm!" The sheets stuck to their sweaty bodies while they made love. It felt great but she wanted more. Noah read her mind and asked her, "Izzy what do you want?" "I want a baby. Please? Can we?", she said with a pleading look in her eyes. He smiled like a cheshire cat and pulled out removing the condom. "I'd thought you never ask. And yes I'd love too." He rolled her over on her stomach and lifted her hips up towards his and dove back in.

Izzy, practically passed out at feeling him without a condom. Oh sweet Jesus, he feels incredible! No wonder my mom had the triplets after me. She soaked his cock with her love juice even more as he started pounding into her harder. "Oh god! Right there, right there! Noah! Mmm." The bed was hitting the wall so hard that the lamp on the nearby nightstand fell over. Noah slowed down and flipped Izzy back over, kissed her and put her legs on his shoulders. He dove back into her and began ramming her hard. "Oh shit baby you feel amazing!", he growled as he continued the fast pace. She was so wet that he practically slipped out as he pulled out during sex. A few minutes later he began to slow down. He was close, but he wanted to look into her eyes as they orgasmed. He put her legs down, and she pulled him close and kissed him. He growled during the kiss and started hitting her g spot. "Fuck Izzy! I don't want to stop, but I'm close." "I know. Just keep going, don't stop." He continued hitting her magic button, until she screamed, "NOAH I'M CUMMING! OHH GOD!" She squirted on his cock as he began to hit his peak. "Mmm Izzy, I love you so much! Ohh shit! Ughhh damn!" His sperm exploded into her womb filling her up so much, that some of it leaked out. Shit I forgot I was backed up so much. He kept cumming for about 5 minutes until he went soft.

Noah collapsed on top of her as she kissed him softly. He started laughing and said, "Izzy, we have a problem." "What?" "We're going to need to get a new bed. Look." She looked up and saw the headboard was split in half and the wall was damaged. She squinted and saw the name Cartwright engraved in the frame and gasped. "You're a Cartwright?" "Yes? Is something wrong?" "No. It's perfect." He pulled her close and held her until they both fell asleep. Mom is going to be thrilled when I bring him to the charity ball next month.