The Babysitter (Part Three)

The Next morning... 6:30am (Thurs. April 16th)

Beep, Beep, Beep! Joseph groaned slightly as he rolled over to shut off his alarm clock. Man I really don't want to have to go to work today. He rolled back over towards the sleeping beauty next to him and smiled. He couldn't believe the passion that they shared last night. He had no idea she was super submissive either. He looked down under the sheets to find himself hard already, from thinking about last night's rendevous. Only one way to remedy that situation. He left the bed and went into the bathroom to begin taking his shower.

5 minutes later 6:35am

Bianca awoke to the bed being empty and frowned to herself. Well at least he could've said good morning. She listened quietly and heard the shower running and walked into the bathroom to find the massive shower empty. That's weird. Why would the water be running and there's nobody in here? Oh well, you snooze you lose! Bianca opened the large glass door and walked into the shower getting her hair wet to wash it. She started to shampoo her hair when she felt a pair of large hands on her hips. "Morning love. Let me help you with that", Joseph purred. "Morning to you too." He moved his hands up to her hair and moved under the water to rinse out the shampoo, when she closed her eyes. With her eyes closed, Joseph dove right in and kissed her, grabbing the soap with the washcloth to wash her body.

Bianca moaned into his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. Cupid's got nothing on this man's kisses! He lathered up the washcloth and began washing her chest and neck. She broke away from the kiss and turned around leaning back against him to feel his cock between her butt cheeks. Well it looks like someone is happy to see me! Joseph continued washing her midsection and moved lower to inbetween her legs. She gasped, in awe at how gentle his hands were against her rose petals. "Mmmm, Joe what are you doing?" He removed his hands and washed her booty, legs, and feet before pushing her underneath the shower water to rinse off. "I'm taking care of what's mine, now hush."

Joseph grabbed her waist and pulled her against him tightly, not wanting to let her go. Isn't he exhausted from last night? He pushed her until she was flat against the wall and started massaging her waist, kissing her neck. She closed her eyes and turned to mush from his hands working their magic. "Wait, wait! Can I wash you first?", she pleaded before he went any further. He groaned with desire and anger as she grabbed the washcloth from him. "Fine, just make it quick." She poured soap on the washcloth and ran it over his chest and shoulders.

Omg I can't believe that I'm actually doing this! He closed his eyes as she moved lower washing his abs with precision. Bianca washed his cock and balls gently before moving to wash the rest of him. She stood up and walked behind him and scrubbed his back and lower half as he turned around to face her again. "Go sit on the bench, now", he commanded as she looked at him with lust in her eyes.

She went and sat down while he rinsed off before she could count to 5. He came towards her and knelt down in between her legs and kissed her belly. "Oh, god! What are you doing?", she moaned hungrily as he spread her legs wide. "Doing what I've been wanting to do for a long time now." He began licking the outside her lips and she shivered at the sensation. Joseph moved to her center and began licking and sucking her lips for a few minutes as he felt her hands on the back of his head. Bianca was starting to lose control as he nibbled on her clit and began tonguing her love box. "Oh my heavens! Yesss, mmmm!", she squealed loud not caring about anything else but the pleasure she was receiving. Joseph thrust his right hand up to tweak her right nipple, as he started fingering her and continued eating her out. Bianca began bucking her hips towards his face as they both groaned passionately.

7:00am

A few minutes later she started to scream losing control, as he licked her clit non stop. "Right there, right there, fuck! I'm going to cum!" Bianca began to gyrate hard against his face as she began to orgasm. She felt a burning in her loins unlike never before as she rode the tides of the orgasm, only to realize that she was squirting into his mouth. What the hell? I hope he isn't mad at me. I've never done that before. Well there's a first for everything. Her essence gushed into his mouth, like Niagara Falls as he groaned with surprise. Well damn, baby this is unexpected! Lord have mercy, she tastes delicious! I'm going to have to do this more often! He guzzled it all down, and then got up and laid her down on the bench crawling on top of her. Now the real fun begins!

"Mmmm Joseph! It feels so good!", Bianca moaned underneath him as he continued to drive her wild. "Oooh, god baby, it's amazing!", he groaned back at her. He started pounding her love tunnel hard as she squealed with pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his back pulling him in closer to her. If I die tomorrow, at least I'll be a happy woman! The water was raining down on them as their bodies writhed in pleasing agony from their lovemaking. She grabbed his face and pulled him down for a greedy kiss. Joseph moaned into her mouth and pulled out standing up.

She looked at him puzzled as he grabbed her to stand up alongside him. Standing face to face, body to body, Joseph lifted her leg up and entered her swiftly. Bianca leaned her head back against the wall and moaned loud as he drove into her faster. She lifted her other leg up and he held her in place as she ground down on his cock getting ready to reach her peak. They looked into each others eyes as they started to unravel. He increased the pace as she started screaming his name, digging her nails into his back. Bianca's eyes dialated intensely as she started to shiver against him.

Bianca convulsed against Joseph, as they both were lost in each other as they crescendoed into nirvana. They yelled each others name as they released. He held her close, not moving for a few minutes after they finished. "I'm starting to fall in love with you Joseph.", Bianca gushed kissing him. "I am too sweetheart." He kissed her back and then put her down. They both washed up quickly, and left the shower to start their day. This is a wonderful start to a beautiful relationship. I can't imagine being with anyone else. Dreams really do come true!