02-Mikael

Caroline POV

So it's been a few days since Klaus showed up he gives me his number to call him if I need anything but he calls every night anyways. They have been no word of Mikael. And my friends think Stefan is been compelled but he's not but he's going with it. He's been a told ass though. I've been bought with homecoming up and Rebecca has been watching Wynter. They got her a cute outfit for tomorrow. I'm not really in the loop with what my friends are doing they not telling me but something tells me it's not good. At the moment I'm in the school gym. Setting very think up. Rebecca could watch Wynter so she was with me as well but everyone adores her so that is fine.

Rebecca Pov

"Your father dead, Well not your father Mikael and not dead daggered," Stefan says. I know he's not compelled but with told everyone that he was. Me and Stefan plan on telling my brother what is happening when he gets here, yes I'm hurt that he killed our mother but she hurt him by letting him be punished for her mistakes. Mind I only thought to not kill him when Wynter let me see it from Nik eyes and how he was feeling. "I want to speak to Rebecca" I hear my brother say "Yea that fine she's right here" Stefan hand me the phone "What is this I hear about Mikael having a run with a dragger," My brother says. I could tell he was been parodied. "Yes his gone Nik, he's finally out of our life," I say to him while look at my father. He breaths "Nik when are coming home," I ask him "Soon Rebecca," He tells me "Good, I'm miserable here," I say "Well I'll see you soon little sister" and then he hangs up. "he bought it he's coming back," I say hand in the phone back to Stefan.

Caroline Pov

So today finally homecoming and Rebecca mention her brother coming back. She's all so getting ready at the Salvatore house I pick her up. So I was getting ready but first I put Wynter in her little white dress.

She looks so cute

She looks so cute. I got dressed and went to get Rebecca. I saw nobody here and listen I went to the room She was in and saw it was no one here "Mom, cell" I look at my daughter no way. We went down and I pulled the dragger out of her I put it into my bag so no one can use it. She opened up "Elena betrayed me," She said "We need to go my father here and he's going to kill Nik" The look on my daughter's face screamed horror I could tell she like been around the hybrid. She is the same as Tyler. We walk out to see a man with Damon. "Now this is interesting" I see Stefan with a snapped neck "Uncle Stef," Wynter says. The next thing I know I see black.

Damon Pov

I told Mikael how Klaus cared for Wynter so he could use her. I was hoping he would not use Elena if we give him some on who he cared for but just in case we bought Katherine to act like Elena. Mikael picks her up "Daddy" she called to me but I just look away "So are you going to let me kill her," Mikael says "She a basted, Elena more important to me" I could see was hurt but that didn't matter I left leaving Rebecca and Caroline Dead. I pull the dagger out of Caroline bag put it back into Rebecca and put a lot of venin in Caroline that should keep her down for a few days.

Klaus Pov

I was playing a game with some humans and well I was happy that I was winning but one of my hybrids should up and said Mikael was here. I was upset that Caroline and Wynter weren't here but they will be safe "Hello Nikaus" My father said to me in a mocking tone "Hello father" I say smirking at him "The big bag Wolf, still hiding behind your play thinks" He tell me and now I just mad "Why don't you come outside boy" He let me. My hybrid start to walk up behind him "You see all o have to do is rub these to finger to gather and they will atactic" I say holding my finger up "Me and you both know they can kill me" My father said in a duh tone "No, but it will make a hell of a part game" I say going back to my smirk "Right they might be sired to you but there still a part vampire, mean they can still be compelled by me" His say and Katerina who they made me think was Elena was push in his arms. "kill her" I say not bothered "If I kill her this lot will be the last of your abominations" he says hold her "Do it kill her" I say still not fazed "pleas Klaus he will" I know she knows I know it her but god she is hell of an actor. "Kill her" he just shakes his head ok "He sab her in that back "Do you know that the older Salvatore is willing to kill his child just to kill you," my father says as Wynter step out now I'm bothered. "So what do you think about the 3-year-old," he says "I will kill her" I flash my eyes at him "I walk out of the house

"So you do care about her," He says told not expecting that removing his hand from her moth "Freya" He looks at her "What," my father says "You can't kill him but if you do I won't tell you about you first daughter that Klaus reminds you so much of" He out her down "I won't kill him" "Ester had to die, so when your stepson killed her it was out of rage but she let her older sister take Freya for her magic and she is still alive"  I felt something put in my back Mikael and Stefan both cams out of now were and pin him. I was shocked that Mikael saves me. "what are you both doing" Damon says "I'm saving someone who my niece care about, you know the little girl you were ok with getting a kill in front of a man who was punished for something that was not his fault" Stefan say "I don't know why I save him" Mikael say walking up to Wynter. Damon speeds off.

We all go to the Salvatore house and as well as Katerina "OK why aren't I dead Yet" she asks "Cause a 3 year like you" I say to her She smiled a bit at me and Wynter. "I'll go get Caroline and Rebecca" Stefan say Wynter was in the arms of Stefan but I want to hold her. "Nik" she looks at me and then sees father " father, waits no one is dead," My sister says run to me and hugging me And our father. "Mom," Wynter ask as my sister pulled her into her arms "She getting change," My sister says and Wynter look at the neckless "Original witch "Point to the necklace. Caroline came and sat next to me with Wynter sat on her lap. "So little one, Freya" Mikael ask her. Caroline's eyes went wide "Freya Been in her dreams, "Caroline said and we all look at Wynter who nodded. "Your aunt Dailah want to the power of every firstborn of the Mikaelson line, as payment of giving Ester the power to have a child" Caroline say I could tell Wynter was tired so I went a speed to get her a bottle I gave it to her "What" everyone looks at me. "he cares for her" my father say smile at me. "She put a spell on herself and Freya so they are awake for a year and sleep for a 100" Mikael was outrage.

3 person Pov

"So what does any of this has to do with Klaus" Stefan as "Cause when Klaus was bone Mikael saw Freya and he did as he got older. Someone who would rive be out with nature then fights. But that didn't stop him from learning and it didn't Freya ether." Wynter says "Klaus do you remember that bird neckless your mother gave to you, well that made you not be able to shot an arrow fight with a sword. Mikael that warier look you saw in Klaus was there but his mother just took it from him" Mikael look up at the boy and saw that it was not his fault what he was "Nikaus I'm sorry what I did to you. It was not your fault it was my wife betrayal and I believed it was yours so when you killed your mother I was blinded by my anger and didn't see why you would have done it. I hope you will let be your father as well as help me look for your older sister" The father said to the boy that reminds him of his little girl "I will help as long as we get rid of that stack" Mikael speed to the fire and through the white ock in.

The moment was ruined by Damon calling Katerina "What do you want" say to him "Well I know your ran like hell when you healed so why don't you turn right around and meet at the old witch house so we can kill my basted of a child and destroy Klaus with his siblings that were a way to easy to take." Klaus's eyes flashed Gold but he looks at Katerina. She muted her phone "You do this for me I give you my word you will get your freedom" She looked at him with bright eyes unmuted the call "Well why not there nothing better than revenge" she says to hang up the phone "Well, one he touches one her on my daughter's head I'm going to kill him" Caroline say "I'm going home I'll see you all tomorrow, Are you coming to Kat you can play double agents tomorrow" They both leave and go home. Stefan goes upstairs and the 3 original go to the house Klaus is getting made for them and their family.

————————————————-
He's the second chapter. What do you think of Mikael and Katrina? Please leave your opinion and don't forget to vote.

Ruby-Jo xx