09-The 2 Original hunter

Caroline Pov

I had Come to the school with Wynter Klaus who was painting and we need to clean the school after the dance yesterday. "Hey Rebecca, sorry I'm late. My little princess wants to say to daddy" I say see Rebecca pick up some cups "It's ok. I'm sorry about your mom" I say to my friend. We start picking up the rubs around the party. "How can people make so much mess," Wynter says. "Cause there human," Rebecca says "I'm happy I'm not human" I laugh at the talk between the two.

"I'm going to start in the cafeteria," Rebecca says to me. I nod my head. It has been a few minutes and half of the hall was cleaned cause I have super speed. I start to hear some struggling. "Mom wait for the voice. Some once going to die today" I look at my daughter. She's never wrong. "Stay here and don't come out," I say to her. I speed out to find Alaric pining Rebecca to the lockers. I pushed him off her, grabbing the white ock stake, Me and Rebecca push it into him. He didn't die. Rebecca bang his head on the lockers I speed to get my daughter. "oh Caroline you should let her die" Then my neck was snapped and everything went black.

Alaric Pov

I called Elena. She was the one who give me the blood to wake up. I put pencils inside of Caroline and Wynter hands and a rag that stopped both of them from healing quickly.

Klaus Pov

I was walking to Elena house I wanted her blood to make more hybrids. "Damon why are you here," I ask as he opened the door. "Why are you here" I look at him "Right blood, you know cause me and Stefan all want to keep Wynter save that does mean we would let you kill Elena" I look at him again. "Anyways she's not here," Stefan says coming from the house. "WHAT!" I shout "Yea she made Rik drink her blood making him into a vampire hunted" I look at him "His at the school" All of a sudden my family are here. "Hi Stef," Rebecca says

"Caroline was at the school when we put Rik down so we could leave and for her to get Wynter. She never left" I look at Rebecca "He also has a white ock stake," My father says "We could dedicate him" Tyler came from know were. Oh, I all ready now he is not sired to me. "There was something different about Damon and Stefan "How do we do that," I ask "We need everyone strength," Bonnie says "Not my Family, I will help they will start to get themself out of Mystic Falls," I say and look at all of them. "Tyler you will help my family with their stuff and about the time I get back with Caroline, you will all be out of here" I look at all of them and they all nodded and were gone for my sight.

We were stood outside of the school "You to remember, Wynter and Caroline" I don't care about Elena about the moment. They all nod their heads. "Ok, all you guys have to do is get your hands around his heart" We all nod and start to walk in. I listen to ut and hear crying of pain. Wynter. I growl no one hurt my family. I speed down the hall to see Damon and Stefan with Alaric pined to a walk. They were about to put their hand on his heart but he pulled it away and snapped their necks. I look over to see Wynter she was shaking in the corner. The next thing she was letting out was a power scream that pined me and Alaric to a wall.

When it was over she passed out I ran up to Alaric and put my hand a right at his heart. He pulled my hand away and pined me the fall. He put the white ock above my heart and Elena shouted "Stop"

Elena Pov

I want Klaus to die but if hi dies that mean all my friend die as well. If they all die then slipping a position into Stefan and Damon's drink will be for nothing.

-Flashback-

I was sat in a room with Tyler and Hayley. "We need to get the Salvatore on our side," Hayley  says "I know that Haley, without Stefan and Damon I can't get what I want." I say to them "OK so how do we do that" Tyler says "see this" I show them a bottle "It will help you get what you want all we had to do is put it in their drinks" I say to them, I'm getting want I want, and that all every one eye on me. Wynter is meant to be a queen I want to find a way to get power and become the queen of the supernatural myself.