04-Family

Klaus Pov

I wake up to see a pair of blue eyes look at me and I could tell they were Wynter. I look to see Caroline still asleep. So I lightly push her off my shoulder and pick up Wynter and I go downstairs bring her bottle and make breakfasts ."Hello, Miss Forbes" I say see that she was looking in the mirror "You can call me Liz you know" I nodded my head. "You want me to make you something to eat," I ask her "No it's all good I've to got to get to work anyways," She said I nodded. Watch her Kissing her granddaughter's head and walking out the door. I make waifs for everyone and I give the little one some as well see she has got her teeth. I put a bottle of water next to her. "Who knew the great Klaus Mikaelson can cook" Wynter put her head up at the sound of Katerina's voice. "There some for you as well," I say she nodded. "So what is the plan today," She asks me. "Well we know we're there keeping my family but they're trying to open the lockbox, we need to get that one before they can." I say putting food in the little blonde moths "Elena went to find Bonnie mother to help" Caroline says walking down the stairs. "Waits, love" She nodded her head. "Yea I'll send one of my hybrids," I say "Your father coming back today," Katerina asks I nodded "His found Freya coffin," Wynter say slowly with just posing the words. I smile knowing I'm going to have another sister around.

There is a knock on the door. "Brother" I hear Rebecca voice. The next thing I know is she walking in "I could feel you were cooking " my sister says I laugh Mikael also walk-in "I found her" he says with a smile on his face. He ruffles Wynter's hair. "Hey" she laughs a little bit "I time to get the family back, with some new additions," I say look at the two women and the 3-year-old. "Indeed it is"

Mikael Pov

I don't think I've ever been happy than I have been in a thousand years I was watching Wynter with Caroline as my son and daughter get our family back. Katerina is with Stefan and there with a Hybrid trying to slow down the Bennet for getting here. "I hope you had a good birthday," I say picking up Wynter. She reminds me of Freya and Niklaus when they bother her age. And I want to punch Damon for letting me kill her. "Yea, it was ok," She says sigh "You know if they were your friend they wouldn't have done what they did," I say look at her. "Yea I know." She was cut off by her phone. "Oh my god, Mikael will you look after Wynter my dad just attack by a wolf" I nodded my head "Now mummy don, can we wake up Fra" I love that nickname for my little sunshine. I smile at her.

We go to a room and my Freya is laid in rags I will kill Dalia when she wakes up. Wynter put her hand on the coffin I slit my pam and put it on. The wind picks up and the coffin was opened. She gasped awake "Father," she says I Pick up Wynter. And help her out. "My sweet girl." I say she looks at Wynter "Thank you for bringing us back together shine moon" She says using a nickname. "You will never have to sleep again and Dalia won't be awake for a while," I say look at Wynter "You need a bottle She say and nodded her head. MY son walked through the door with Rebecca "I have a sister" she says. Running up to her. Give her a hug "Be careful Rebecca she's just a witch" Niklaus look down and I give Wynter her bottle "I see you a brother Niklaus, we might have a different father but that is not your fault you are my full brother" Freya say to him. "So Klaus now that you have your, family, back, are you going to wake them up," One of his Hybrid says.

His heart was ripped out and we say Elijah "Lilah"

Elijah Pov

Ok, I look at everyone "I'm I still dragged" I say see my father woman who looks older than Finn that look like my father and mother, Wynter in the arms of my father. "By the look on all your face, Niklaus was not the one who pulled out the dagger," I say clean my hand. I speed over to my younger brother. And punch him. "Easy I just finished renovating" He got up. I was shocked he didn't fight back "He's changed Elijah, well A little bit. He sill someone who will kill you on-site" Rebecca says "Sorry that not the best first impression I like to give off but I'm Elijah Mikaelson," I say walking over to the woman " Freya Mikaelson," She says I look at her and see that she wasn't lying. "You missed a lot brother, but we need to talk there is stuff you don't know about our mother death but you have to promise, give me your word you will stand by my side as my brother and we will let our family out," Niklaus say putting his hand on my shoulder. "Elijah" I know that voice any were "Katerina," I say see her stand my brother. I was hoping they went a thing "Don't worry Elijah our brother has a thing for Wynter mother" I sight "Miss Forbes" I say looking at my brother to see a light blush on his cheek. "She must be special if she makes you flushed brother," I say and everyone laugh.