14- New Orleans

Caroline Pov

We are all back in Mystic Falls there has been no sign of Elena, Tyler and well Hayley in New Orleans thing she got away without putting a spell on Claus making think him think they are also together, didn't work wait for the movie long story. The Family is all back together again in the mansion. The only two that aren't here is Jo and Alaric Saltzman, Yes not long after everyone got together, the two got married. They are not doing a honeymoon for some reason. I do hope they don't say away forever it will be nice for more kids to be around a special for Wynter.

"Hey Klaus," I say as he walks in with Wynter on his hips. "what was she up to" "I don't know but I think it even evolved running from Kol and Kai." Out of know were a letter burn and land in my hand. "Family" Klaus shout. Out of know where everyone is in the room, we were in. "What is it brother" Elijah ask  Klaus. "We have a letter," I say holding it up. "What does it say" Mikael ask

'To the mikaelson and friend,

    I will keep my name out of it but do know witches are starting to conspire against Klaus Mikaelson. The only reason I'm telling you this is because the queen of Nature see him as a father and she picked to rule the supernatural and the ansters are never wrong. I hope you find out who is conspiring against you Klaus and stay safe, for your family.

                                       -Unknow'

Klaus grip is wrapped around my waist and is holding Wynter to his chest, "We'll look like we're going home." Klaus says. "I will look after you both" Klaus said to me and Wynter.

A few hours later

We arrive in New Orleans. I wasn't looking for who was conspiring against the family, Klaus said I should have a look around the place. So I was walking down the street as Wynter look at everything in aww "I can see why daddy say this is his favourite city" She say look at me. "I agree with you little one" She look behind my shoulder "Mommy look" and then I say black.

I wake up, "know it not possible" I hear Klaus voice I see I'm in Elijah's arms "I good to see you are ok Caroline," He said putting me down "Love, I'm so sorry," he says grabbing my face. I look over for my daughter and she is asleep in Mikael's arms. I breather. "What is going on," I say look back at Klaus. "I'm pregnant" I hear Hayley voice. "But that is possible," I say look at Klaus. She breathers

"It's not hard to believe Klaus is a part werewolf, magically made him vampire but he was born a werewolf,"  the witch says "Yes it is hard to believe, cause Klaus won't hurt me like that," I say "Well Caroline maybe you and your brat of a daughter are the second choices again, and well it not hared to believe Klaus...." that were-slut says. "If you say we slept together we didn't," Klaus says wrapping his arms around me. "But we did and if Caroline you want to know go in his head or mine and you see we did" I look at Klaus he nods his head and looks at Hayley. I walk over and put my hand on her head and I break through her mental barrier.

I see it he kiss down her neck. They kiss passionately, he put her on the table, she moans his name. And I leave. Klaus looks at me. "Caroline it at lie I won't hurt you like that you know I won't. I love you and Wynter." He says to me grabbing my face. "I need my daughter at the moment she is the only one I trust, she can define if it is Klaus or not," I say. Knowing she Hayley lying her ass off. But I need to prove to people other people.

"But Caroline it is" Hayley say "You see Hayley, I believe my boyfriend, the person I choose to be my daughter father, over you and these witches," I say look at her.

Klaus Pov

I don't think I've been happy than anything. I look at Katerina and she grabs my hand. "It ok Klaus, everything is going to be ok," she says. I have never been so scared in my life, if Caroline believe them, she might leave me and I don't think I can live if she leave me. "Hey, Wynter" Caroline soft voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Mommy the voice, someone dying or going to die," Wynter says and Caroline looks at me.

I walk over to them "hey little one who going to die" I feel a slap on my head and I look over to see Rebecca hit me. I moth 'What' "Hayley, but so does my little brother"  They all look at me. And I panic, this is wired, I think I'm going to have a panic attack. "Caroline," I say look at her. "NO," She says but comes more of a shout. "Know mammy that not what I meant" All of a sudden, I smelt wolfbane. We all look at Hayley "And I didn't flinch the only one who did was Wynter who let out a scream.

I listen for a heartbeat and the baby is dead. "That baby wasn't hers, it was your mommy. Elena witch took it from you and put it in Hayley".

————————————————
They every one the end of The Banshee. I hope you like this book Tell me if you want book two. Please vote and thank you all for reading.

RubyJo xx