Chapter 1

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Hi Guys.....

So, this is my first story. It is a werewolf/action/ romance. I hope you all will give a chance for my story, and yeah this is NOT A REJECTION STORY.

SOME FACTS ABOUT MY STORY:

1. Werewolves shift at the age of 13.

2. They find their mates when either one of the mates turns 16.

NOTE: ONLY THE FIRST 10 CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK ARE EDITED. HENCE YOU MAY FIND MANY ERRORS. SORRY IF IT BOTHERS YOU.

I hope you all will like my story:)

*****************

Chapter 1

TEMPLAR P.O.V

ONE more step.  One last step and I will be out of the Greenrock pack’s territory.

The real question is; do I really want to take that final step?

I have lived in this land for the past fifteen years.  Life used to be good… until my parents died.  I was only five years old when that happened.  Our pack was attacked by Rogues.  My father; the Beta, followed his duty and went to protect the pack.  I remember my mother’s words of reassurance to me well.  She told me that everything was going to be okay and that dad would come back, but that was before the mark in her neck disappeared.  After it vanished, she ran into the battle ground and never returned.  I later found she’d killed herself from the heartache of losing her mate.  I saw her body; the knife in her throat.

My brother, sister and I were all adopted by my father’s sister; Teresa, and her mate; Allan, not long after the death of my parents.  The title of Beta was then given to Allan after the death of my father.  Our family had always been the second strongest and it stayed that way; keeping us as the beta family in the pack.

But keeping the position of my family was the least of my problems.  It all started on my 13th birthday.  Having two werewolf parents meant that you were expected to shift on your 13th birthday.  My sister Trudy and my brother Terence both shifted when they turned 13.  Heck, everyone I knew of shifted on their 13th birthday.  But myself?  HA!  I didn’t.  Nor on my 14th or 15th either.

As a result of not shifting at the age of 13 I was tagged as the loser, the freak, and the weakling of the pack.  It was definitely a sudden change for me; having nobody.

Trudy was three years older than me and never liked me.  Though we were sisters, we looked nothing alike.  While I had dark brown hair, her hair was dark blonde.  Her eyes were green, while mine were brown.  No wonder she believed I didn’t fit into her idea of the perfect family.  When everybody started agreeing with her; she was more than happy.

Terence; the peacock, was a year older than me.  Him and his buddies all joined forces to bully me.  In fact, he even gave them tips on how to better torment me.

My brother and sister were the only family I had left after my parents died, but they never considered me as their sister.  I was an extra.