2》Patience Hope

♡♡♡♡♡

"Have a good rest, guys!"

She bow to every worker inside the cafe before she rush out to go home. Honestly, she relieve that this time her work end before 6 pm. So she had time to do all home chores and had free time to study her subject. Before she really back home, she stop at convience store where she remember that Yeri told her last night to buy her candy.

Exactly the amount that Tzuyu gave to her is totally enough to keep it until end of the month. Mina is a type who will be saving all money and plan seriously what to buy and what should not to. Different from her cousin, Yeri very wasteful.

"Im home?"

She stare the medium building infront of her, well definitely she already arrive to her not so house

She stare the medium building infront of her, well definitely she already arrive to her not so house. Its her cousin place and she dont have any permanent spot to live, so right now she lived under same roof with Yeri and her mother.

She open the door anc close it back before make her to kitchen. She put inside the candy that Yeri want inside the fridge and keep her school bag in her room. She came back to kitchen amd start to cook for dinner.

"Why my sport shoes is so dirty?!!"

Truthly, Mina ears really can explode if the voices keep shouting for whole day. She stop her action and walk out to find Yeri in mad face.

"Whats the matter, Yeri?"

"My sport shoes are supposed to be clean before tomorrow! So I want you to wash it today and make sure it dry and better to use for tomorrow! If you dont do it, I will burn your room!"

She surprise and stumble back little when Yeri throw her shoes to Mina. Yeri stomp to her room while leaving Mina stare her shoes. She cant say no or even wont do it because this is part of her duty. If she wont do what Yeri want, she might get beaten again by her aunty.

Mina walk back to kitchen and finish her cooking before serve it on table. After sure the kitchen clean, she wash Yeri shoes quickly and make sure its perfectly clean; she even make sure this evening is enough to make the shoes dry even for half of it. Suddenly, before she can rest her body, she heard a loud stomp door.

"Mina!!!"

Mina take a deep breath and turn to rush where the voice coming from.

"Yes aunty?"

"I want you to remember, that when graduation highschool coming, dont ever try to buy new dress for yourself. Work harder starting from now on and use the money for Yeri new dress. Dont think you can go with glamour one because I cant see you deserve it. Mind to remind you, I dont want you give the money too late. If you not listen to me....."

She step forward to Mina,

*plak!*

Mina hold her cheeks and winch in pain when she already know she will get those slap again.