44》Trusting Faith

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Where should I hide this box?"

She mutter to herself as she holding her mint box. Wonwoo going out for a while to buy his stuff. She had chance to hide her box before he back.

Tonight, Mina felt she cant sleep and weird for her, Wonwoo going out in almost middle of night when he can just buy his stuff tomorrow. Maybe because she hadnt pack of work today, she had time to relax.

"I cant hide this under bed, he will see it from mirror."

"I cant put it under my clothes, we share a same wardrobe."

"No way I will put it inside table drawer, he might open it."

She glance the clock, its almost twelve but she cant sleep and still frustated about her box.

Mina ruffle her hair and keep wondering around their room until she give up. She climb on bed and stare her box on her lap. Feeling that he might still long to back home, Mina open the box.

Lots of photo she had including him, it make her lips twitch into smile. How happy she is when they were highschool. She doesnt remember when the last time she felt that happier but for sure, peoples with her that time still stayed with her.

Her cheeks suddenly turn red when she notice the blue letter. A paper that she should gave Wonwoo on graduation day before everyone can flight to overseas.

Another some letters she had, it was all her friends and some of guys had crush on her. She have once read all the letter and it kinda cringe to see how guys wrote sweet words for her. Gladly her heart didnt change to Wonwoo. Or not, she might having a boyfriend that time.

Other than letter and photos, she had some stuff like small keychain and play toy.  A small cat toy, she cares it and chuckle when she notice it resemble him.

There is fake ring that she onced made with Tzuyu and Mina. They do three so they can exchange each other ring. Mina wear it again and relieve its still fit on her finger. She felt that time really moving fast, she didnt realise its been almost four years since they left their highschool.

"You smile like stupid, you know?"

Her eyes wide and to her surprise, he stand infront of their bed. Raising head are worst action as now she getting caught. Not her but the box.

"How long you stand there?"

"Long enough to see you wear that fake ring."

Mina slowly take off the ring and her mind thought, she should tidy their bed and hide the box.

When she busy tidy the letter, Wonwoo hold her wrist to stop her. He take a seat beside her and glance the box.

"Its good if you pretend you didnt saw anything?"

"About this box? Nah I already knew what inside it."

Her face change to shock and before she could freak out or raise her voice, Wonwoo quickly close her mouth.

He chukle before take a blue letter and stare it.

"I love the way you wrote this letter, your words kinda cute to read."

Mina really offended, of how could he already knew this box exist and read the letter. Eventhough she had thought to show him, but not for now.

"I found this box under sofa. You know what? I dont think you should have to hide this from me. Because I also had something to show you."

Wonwoo help her tidy the box and place it inside drawer table side. He gesture Mina to sit beside him after he took his camera. He make both of them lean against bed and watch what he will do with his camera.