37》Reunited Together

♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Can you guys give me talk with her privately?"

They nod and gather on small hut after letting Mingyu go inside Wonwoo rented house. She still inside after half an hour that scene happend.

The others need an explaination from Mingyu but since Mina is the main problem, they let him console her first.

A woman that Mingyu called mom, triggered a question from him. And Ming Soo, who he is and why he look little same with Mingyu or Mina face?

*knock knock*

"Mina? Its me, Mingyu."

A few seconds passed and no one answer from inside. He slide the door open and reveal her hide her face on knee.

He sigh and close it before take a seat infront of her. He know when she having hard time or wanted to cry, she will lock herself and hide under blanket or even inside bathroom.

Mingyu tap her head but he just heard a sobbing from her.

"You mad at me?"

"So t-this is your planned, bring us here to v-vacation but actually you want me to meet m-mom?"

"Half of that is true and half of it, false."

Mina raise her head, letting him see her red eyes. She sniff her nose and wipe her own tears before lean againts wall.

"Few weeks before you and Wonwoo get married, I succeed tracked where she lives and it was at Japan. But then before I planned to go there, she already move to Daegu. A day before you two wedding day, I offered her to come and see your wedding. But she insisted because she scared of you."

"I didnt eat people."

"I know you wont never, but you said you dont want to meet her."

"Because I cant look at her face! Whenever I remember about her, my mind remind back how pathetic she left us with nothing!"

Mina blurted out her anger to Mingyu but he didnt react anything because he knew his sister so much.

"Why dont you meet her tomorrow? Let her explain to you why she left us when we were young."

"So you knew everything from the start?"

He nod and get several hit on his shoulder from her. Her eyes fuming in anger again and couldnt hold her tears.

Mingyu didnt fight back because he think he deserve it. Deserve after kept the most important secret from her, his own twin. She cant hide her dissapointed towards him but at same timw she wanna know the truth.

"Why dont you tell me now?! How could you hide everything from me?! What actually you thinking before this happend?!"

Mina didnt care if her voice get heard from outside. Because what she care is the person infront of her, waiting for his excuse.

"Because I know you wont agree what Im doing now. Dont you ever thought, that mom also tried hard to find us? But because she lived at Japan, its hard for her to know where we are."

"Who is Ming Soo? Who exactly that boy to us and why he called her mom?"

"H-he, he is o-our little b-brother....."

"Mingyu!!"

She was about to raise her hand, but she fist it to hold herself. Mina didnt want to slap him, but because she really mad, she almost lost her control.

Mina close her face and try to make herself snap into reality back. She feel betrayed again, feeling stupid and didnt even notice what Mingyu doing behind her after all these time they together.